• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Thread Closed

122 posts in this topic

Okay, last thing for tonight! And this one is really cool...

1989 Matchbox Toys

Nightmare on Elm Street - 18" Talking Freddy Krueger :o

Info: Freddy stands nearly 18" tall and comes in his whole outfit. Poseable arms and legs. There is a sting hoop and string in his back that you pull and he says stuff - like "Watch Out - Freddy's Back!", "Pleasant Dreams", "Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha" etc, etc, etc....says a bunch of different things. Real sweater - cloth pants, etc. No batteries needed. Great looking and graphics on the box are really neat. Very Cool item!!! (thumbs u

Condition: Freddy is like brand new, still in the original package. Package is in rough shape - shelf wear, some tears and such but still would make for a nice display. Still looks good in the box. Freddy is in good talking/working order. Really cool in person. Add this one to your comic room... :)

Shipping: This is a fairly large item and will need to be boxed separately of any books/comics to protect it in transit. Will need to ship on its own. I will pack well in an oversized box to ensure it gets to the buyer safely. Shipping will be at exact cost from post office.

Price: $45.00

And here he is...

img0834l.jpg

Conan #1 - Franzetta Cover Series

(Cover on this book is kick azz! (worship) )

Grade: NM/NM+

Price: $4.00

img0823nt.jpg

Is this a collection of his covers or just a series with Frazetta covers?

Series with Franzetta covers. #1 of 8 according to the cover of this issue. (thumbs u

Cerebus #16 - Signed by Dave Sim (wrinkles are on the bag, not on the book)

Grade: VF/NM

Price: $5.00

img0822y.jpg

:takeit:

snake is everywhere kids... :tonofbricks:

I can't have a sad Kev! :eek:

If the poster doesn't mind, and you want to start a stack with Karl (who I HIGHLY recommend :) ), it is all yours buddy! :foryou:

IDW GI Joe Lot of 3. Think there are two copies of #1 - two alternate covers and one copy of GI Joe Origins #1. Someone correct me if I am wrong. I cannot keep up with all this alternate cover stuff... :grin:

Grades: NM to NM+ or better

Price: $10.00 for all 3 copies

img0839bx.jpg

Last one for this morning...

MAX Zombie #1 (sales only to adults only please) Love the cover. Cool story too.

(think I have some of the other issues if anyone is interested PM me). This issue would make for a very cool ss book (thumbs u

Grade: NM/NM+

Price: $3.00

img0840p.jpg

Cerebus #16 - Signed by Dave Sim (wrinkles are on the bag, not on the book)

Grade: VF/NM

Price: $5.00

img0822y.jpg

:takeit:

snake is everywhere kids... :tonofbricks:

I can't have a sad Kev! :eek:

If the poster doesn't mind, and you want to start a stack with Karl (who I HIGHLY recommend :) ), it is all yours buddy! :foryou:

Well Ive just decide to put together a cerebus run :foryou:

however if its on your need it list I wont take it ;)

"Not So" Fantastic Four Slabbed Lot of 3 - 1980s Drek...

Includes:

# 302 CGC 9.8 White Pages

# 308 CGC 9.8 White Pages - "Fasaud!" What? Who the hell is this guy?

# 311 CGC 9.8 White Pages - Rare Thing - Man Rock Love. What? What is going on here? Never mind... I don't want to know... :grin: To each their own...

Price: $30.00 for all 3 Come on - you know you want 'em...someone buys these bloody things.... :sumo:

img0786u.jpg

:takeit: pending working out delivery/shipping (thumbs u