• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON VIII -RECAP PGS 132&133- Contest Voting has BEGAN PG 147

2,215 posts in this topic

GREEN LANTERN # 50 - $4

Hal makes Sinestro and everyone else eat a piece of his fried scroat purse then puts on a new costume to replenish the spot where his scroat purse used to be.

0clooneython80142.jpg

GREEN LANTERN # 51 - $3

From the ashes of Hal's old scroat purse... arises a new scroat purse named Kyle. He picks up where the old scroat left off.

I have TWO COPIES of this at $3 each.

0clooneython80143.jpg

Ok shatlovers its almost 11AM here in cloudy TN... I think I'm going to list some 1st series late issue DD's next. Not the easiest books to find for two big reasons....

1) Low print runs

2) The majority suck donkey wang

On the bright side, Gene Colon came back to show off some of the worst covers & artwork of his comic book career. Trust me, thats the bright side.

Now please buy all of these books. Remember that GI Joe #145 - 155 & Transformers #75 - #80 wasnt' that great of readin' either :)

DD # 338 - $3

That gawd awful costume was still around here. Donkey wang abounds!

Wait... this book is rare and worth thousands. Press it then roll it up then press it again to insure that its as flat as it can be.

0clooneython80137.jpg

Its almost 10 in oklahoma and I was up late scannin for my thread...

Time for cereal and more scannin...

I had a little Honey Oats myself about 20 minutes ago too. Best part awaking up is Oats in your cup.

DD # 340 - $3

Well as much as I liked the last cover... this cover just seems to stab me in the eyes. But its RARE :) and Rupp's opinion should in no way, shape or form affect your willingness to buy. Some people like to have their eyes stabbed.

0clooneython80135.jpg

DD # 346 - $3

Ok this cover shows the art is getting "better". Its got a JR JR feel to it... but its high on Man-Rape undertones. If you can get past the bloody, covered knuckles... then this issue is for you.

I just burned 343,344,345 due to the fact that I didn't want to blind any of my board buddies and make them forcefully remove their own scroat purses with blunt objects.

0clooneython80132.jpg

DD # 347 - $3

Is it me... or do you just see more Man-Rape here? Thats perfect character placement for Man-Rape. We need a poll expert to dive scroat deep and address this issue "head on". :)

0clooneython80131.jpg

Next up... DD takes a turn for the better.

Stay tuned because I have to go wash the blood out of my eyes.

notice it says DD against DD not vs lol

Just as well of said "Hard UP In" :grin: