• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Which comics are way underpriced ?

252 posts in this topic

Thankfully my underpriced list is now in the overpriced thread. Which also means my collection became my inventory ;)

The only other one I stocked up on heavily is the 1st appearance of Hack/Slash. It's picked up but is hopefully underpriced.

^^

Me too and have made several sets already for pennies.

Animation movie this year next year maybe the finally start production on movie we

win big.

(thumbs u

I'm probably alone on this one but....

NYX 3

X-23 is one of my favorite Superheros. My gain!

NYX3.jpg

:cloud9:

You're not alone. I have a comic box dedicated to this issue :cloud9:

The only other one I stocked up on heavily is the 1st appearance of Hack/Slash. It's picked up but is hopefully underpriced.

What issue is that? I tried the book and didn't like it, but I do admit that the book has the potential to appeal to even people outside comics who don't mind reading bad comics.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/HACK-SLASH-1-DDP-1st-Cassie-and-Vlad-NM-9-4-/350482249262?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item519a5eb62e#ht_2162wt_922

Bad comics? Really? I enjoyed it for some reason. Campy, fun, odd and they stories tie together.

Funny too because I think Chew sucks, but love this one....

Disagree here dont think its undervalued at all.

Lower printed yes and tougher to find, but not undervalued.

I totally disagree. Not only low print, but first appearance of a popular character and you can get a CGC 9.8 for $150 or less. I've seen CGC 9.8 variants of meaningless comics go for more.

Disagree here dont think its undervalued at all.

Lower printed yes and tougher to find, but not undervalued.

I totally disagree. Not only low print, but first appearance of a popular character and you can get a CGC 9.8 for $150 or less. I've seen CGC 9.8 variants of meaningless comics go for more.

My point was a few years ago this book was very undervalued. It has not shown me that the character is worth the increase in value. Basically its not different then Gambit in my opinion. Show me acharacter that can hold a title with sales. 23K in sales doesnt mean a blockbuster to me just another X character that is currently in vogue. Its a low end selling Marvel title.She aint deadpool yet. Just my two cents.

Web of Spider-Man #18 :shrug:

What's special about that?

The very first app. of any kind of what was to become Brock/Venom. A VERY small app where we see Brock's arm and hand shove Peter onto subway tracks. Peter was very disturbed that his Spidey Sense didn't warn him, and this was because of the alien symbiote

Wouldn't that actually be Secret Wars 8?

For the costume, yes. This was the 1st Brock/Costume.

Does eddie brock make a cameo in SW8?

Time line ASM 252 May 2004 (Spidey in black) : SW8 December 2004(origin of symbiote): WOS 18 September 1986(Eddie Brock Cameo), ASM 299 (full eddie brock as venom)

???

oh you know what I meant!!!

lol:foryou: