• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ClassicConn, 09/23-09/25, Waterbury, CT

15 posts in this topic

Iffin you click on the "Promoter's Site" link above the first picture shows at least hree boardies. :eek:

Who are the other two, Andy? Jeffro? Mac Man? I assume they're standing in front of your table. I recognize some of the people like Greg K and Crazy Man in the foreground, and Buried Under's table in the back with Scott and Brain (waving to the camera - is that Hal in front of Brian?), but I don't think I can identify anyone else.

From left to right:

Big Al, Red, Louie, Spike, Choo-Choo, Spanish Anna, Dirty Mary, Baby Carlos, Junior, PeeWee, Toots, Poppa Spot, Greasy Creep, Woozie Moosh, Ralph and Brucey.

has outed me. I'm Spanish Anna rocking the jean jacket

From left to right, Mac Man, Spanish Anna, GAcollectibles.

Not a bad show. However, it seems like it was more cards than comics. Maybe 60% cards? Also, it seemed like most of the comics were dollar bin type books. I saw very few Copper, Bronze or Silver age books in NM condition. I don't remember seeing any Golden Age books.

If they have the show again, I'll go.