• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dr. Who Returns

84 posts in this topic

You watching it tonight?

Watched it and enjoyed it.

Unfortunately it was another episode in the series where motivations weren't fully explained. I don't know if you get Dr Who Confidential in the US but over here it is broadcast straight after Who on another BBC channel and you need to watch that to fully understand some of the finer details of each show

We are sans confidential.

You watching it tonight?

Unfortunately it was another episode in the series where motivations weren't fully explained. I don't know if you get Dr Who Confidential in the US but over here it is broadcast straight after Who on another BBC channel and you need to watch that to fully understand some of the finer details of each show

:sorry:

You watching it tonight?

:sorry:

Fortunately, 47% of Americans are English majors, so we're good. (thumbs u

(49% are lawyers, the other 4% make up all other industries/professions)

Gaiman was the first half of this season, so yes, aired multiple times. A GREAT episode- try to catch it in the BBCA repeats.

Rory is no longer a robot.

Or is he?

hehe, not he's not.

I think "lets kill hitler" was one of the best so far. I havent seen last nights yet but will today. The second part of the season IMHO is better than the first.

"SPOILERS" -as River Song would say-->even though she can no longer regenerate, wouldn't it be cool to have a River Song spin off series (like with Torchwood, Sarah Jane Chronicles for example), or bringing back the Doctor's Daughter. Or even just having a female timelord for example ( a lesbian female timelord :) ).

I think "lets kill hitler" was one of the best so far. I havent seen last nights yet but will today. The second part of the season IMHO is better than the first.

"SPOILERS" -as River Song would say-->even though she can no longer regenerate, wouldn't it be cool to have a River Song spin off series (like with Torchwood, Sarah Jane Chronicles for example), or bringing back the Doctor's Daughter. Or even just having a female timelord for example ( a lesbian female timelord :) ).

With your personal fantasies aside, could there ever be a non-caucasion Doctor ?

Maybe one day there will be a black president. Who knows.

Personal fantasies? The show clearly had a gay/bi sexual character ( Jack ) on it...and then there was the agent in the impossible astronaut (who was to marry a black man). So asking for a lesbian or bi sexual female Doctor isn't out of the the ordinary.

Maybe one day there will be a black president. Who knows.

Personal fantasies? The show clearly had a gay/bi sexual character ( Jack ) on it...and then there was the agent in the impossible astronaut (who was to marry a black man). So asking for a lesbian or bi sexual female Doctor isn't out of the the ordinary.

To the best of my knowledge, the Doctor has always been hetero. Capt. Jack is a deviant as the Doctor pointed out to Rose. hm

SPOILERS

A great send off to an above average season. Really enjoyed the episode.

lil doctor. :cloud9:

I'm naming my next child, "Stormaggedon" by the way.

Even though I said I found this season quite lacklustre and difficult to get into, I really enjoyed the last episode. (thumbs u

I'm really enjoying the New Dr. Who. Matt Smith makes a fine doctor. I like the cast and think the writers are doing a fine job. The Silence are an interesting addition to the rouges gallery (creatures you forget when you are not looking directly at them.)

Good news is Dr. Who will be returning at Christmas, so not a very long break. (thumbs u