• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Teen Titans: Games...Game On!!

8 posts in this topic

Well....as a huge fan of the Wolfman and Perez Teen Titans material.....

FINALLY...Teen Titans Games HC will finally be coming out!

This kind of crept up on me...I had heard over a year ago that this Off Again On Again project was back, thought I heard that it got shelved again...looks like that is not the case...

Came across this...

http://www.amazon.com/New-Teen-Titans-Marv-Wolfman/dp/1401233228

Cant wait!!!!!!!!!

From what I heard, this story contains some of Perez's BEST work.....its been awhile, but I think it will be worth the wait!

Yes....it was started in the lat 80's I believe...it got canned after Perez finished about 70 pages I think...it was brought back about 2 times in the 90's, DC telling Perez to start working again, then stop, then back up again...

The project was resurrected around 2005, they dumped again when DC needed Perez to help out with the Infinite Crisis line....that they would not want him on salary and not working on NEW projects....at that time, Perez had stated that he thinks the project was dead...

BUT...at last years Baltimore Comic Con, I asked Mr. Perez about it, he said it was back on and he was working on it....he told me they wanted to keep a low profile about it, for obvious reasons but would hopefully have it done soon....

Looks like its printed and ready to ship!!

Marv Wolfman has stated this was the BEST story he has ever written and the Perez art work among the best he had ever seen!

Yes....it was started in the lat 80's I believe...it got canned after Perez finished about 70 pages I think...it was brought back about 2 times in the 90's, DC telling Perez to start working again, then stop, then back up again...

The project was resurrected around 2005, they dumped again when DC needed Perez to help out with the Infinite Crisis line....that they would not want him on salary and not working on NEW projects....at that time, Perez had stated that he thinks the project was dead...

BUT...at last years Baltimore Comic Con, I asked Mr. Perez about it, he said it was back on and he was working on it....he told me they wanted to keep a low profile about it, for obvious reasons but would hopefully have it done soon....

Looks like its printed and ready to ship!!

Marv Wolfman has stated this was the BEST story he has ever written and the Perez art work among the best he had ever seen!

Wow, thanks for the recap! (thumbs u

You've got me interested all right. I'll plan to pick up a copy.

(I do wish the story were set a few years earlier, i.e. back in the Terra era, but I guess you can't have everything!)

Cool, it's coming out this year. I was getting some books signed by Marv Woflman earlier this year at LBCC and he mentioned (since I was having him sing some Teen Titans books) that this new G. Perez collaboration was coming out this year and TT fans should be checking it out.