• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hello all!!!

24 posts in this topic

Hope all is well, have not bought a back issue in 3 months, or seen my lcs in 2 months. Busy is not the word-moving sucks, should be setteled in a month to 6 weeks. What the hey, my books have only incresed in value, still have not got the latest OS, but soon. Please enjoy the hobby for me until I return to the fray-Peace CC. thumbsup2.gif

hi.gif

Thanks Steve-I should see my books back from you guys in a week since your up to 12/9/03 in the Economy. I'm not leaving without them!!!!! Miss the Board and my fellow collectors-Peace CC. hi.gif

Pm me the last date you are able to get mail without it being forward and I will make sure they get there in time. I would hate for your books to have to travel even more then they already have to!

Welcome back! You going to the show next month?

Dude...my snap-dragons are not looking snappy. I fertlilized 'em when I planted them, but they just haven't come around? confused-smiley-013.gif

Great to hear from you Currin....we missed you! I called your name in a number of threads, but the wind just cried.......Mrs. Currin! 27_laughing.gif

Good luck with the move! thumbsup2.gif

The 8 month old will be off the Boob at 10:30-then we wait, if sleep is achieved, well then me and Mrs. CC.....wait the 3 year old is screaming" I have to go to the bathroom"-such is life in the CC household.

Hello Nina. insane.gif