• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Adult Fantasy #14 SOLD

9 posts in this topic

Just one book for sale today, but it is one you don't see too terribly often. Amazing Adult Fantasy #14, the last issue of this particular title before an important change for issue #15. This has always been one of my favorite books and covers.

Book is in about 4.5 condition with the scan pretty much telling the story. There are a few light NCB wrinkles and a light 2" crease in the upper right corner of the FC that doesn't much break color either. There is a tanning halo on the inside FC and you can see it pretty well on the BC scan. The staples are rotated around the back a bit, but both are tight and rust-free. The CF is tight at both staples. I'd say that PQ is typical for a pre-hero Marvel at roughly CR-OW.

And no, there is no mention of either Spider-man or the title change in this issue (I wondered that myself for about 20 years before finally getting a copy to read it). If there was I would likely be adding another zero or two to the asking price!

I'd like to get $65 shipped for this book in the US. International buyers are welcome and shipping will be actual cost minus $10. PMed offers are welcome, but this price has very little wiggle room.

Book is SOLD.

AAF14.jpg

AAF14bc.jpg

:news: Price drop from $75 to $65, which includes shipping within the US. International shipping is actual cost minus $10.

I may also be selling a CGC 6.0 AAF #7 if a deal can be worked out, so stay tuned!