• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

20 posts in this topic

Some fun books here for you guys to check out. :takeit: rules, PM for offers, but within the thread wins out first. Shipping is $4 for floppies up to 10 books. $10 for first slab, beyond that I combine and will keep it to a minimum, exact shipping for intl. PP/MOs/Checks accepted. Checks take time to clear. Additional scans available upon request. My scanner is a bit dirty and the black cover scans look worse than when you see them in person - if you're not happy you can return the book no problems.

First up is a happily black labeled Walking Dead 1 CGC 9.8 @ $650. It's over gpa, but these black labels are much tougher than white labels....

wd1cgc98.jpg

wd1cgc98b.jpg

Complete X-Men Pressman Set: Low Grade, we'll say good+ on average, too many flaws to go over all of them, but here's the main problems: 297 has a bunch of non color breaking dimples on the front cover and a slight tear (1 mm?) at the top center of front cover above the "n" in uncanny. 307 is a hot mess. 303 has some water damage along the bottom back cover that goes into the interior pages. 11 has a ton of spine ticks and cbc. Still, it's a tough set in any condition-especially the 297. $200.

pressman297.jpg

pressman297b.jpg

pressman303.jpg

pressman303b.jpg

pressman307.jpg

pressman307b.jpg

pressman11.jpg

pressman11b.jpg

Complete X-Men Pressman Set: Low Grade, we'll say good+ on average, too many flaws to go over all of them, but here's the main problems: 297 has a bunch of non color breaking dimples on the front cover and a slight tear (1 mm?) at the top center of front cover above the "n" in uncanny. 307 is a hot mess. 303 has some water damage along the bottom back cover that goes into the interior pages. 11 has a ton of spine ticks and cbc. Still, it's a tough set in any condition-especially the 297. $200.

pressman297.jpg

pressman297b.jpg

pressman303.jpg

pressman303b.jpg

pressman307.jpg

pressman307b.jpg

pressman11.jpg

pressman11b.jpg

Oh hell yeah. :takeit:

These all shall be my undercopies ... 'specially that 297. Can never have enough of those ...

Matt

Oh hell yeah. :takeit:

These all shall be my undercopies ... 'specially that 297. Can never have enough of those ...

Matt

Sold! Thank you my friend, and pm returned-