• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SD Comic Con 2011 Video Diary!

23 posts in this topic

We sold a lot of SA Marvels and some DC too. Avengers are hot! We are selling Avengers everyday.

SDCC hasn't been just a comic con for a long time. It is still my best show of the year every year... by quite a bit. Although Chicago was fantastic this year (both were my tops for sales in either city in 17 years). Comics are strong, just like the way gold is going up, up and up- comics are the same way. People looking for tangible assets, stuff they love and that they believe in.

Thanks for all the kind words on the video. Frank is amazing with his directing, editing and ideas. The montage at the end was a little inside joke. Rob was so wiped out after the con for the first few days he stayed home and ate Tombstone pizza and drank beer. I can't blame him, SD is so busy and you have to be on your toes all day.

Hope you all liked the Buried Treasure show last night. I thought the show was great. I loved the segment about the violin.

*SPOILER* I was so sure it was the real deal. I have a feeling it will definitely get picked up for season one!

Best,

Vin