• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blank Variant Covers...

5 posts in this topic

Most of them are $5.

I know the following are at the $5 price point: Captain America, various X-Men covers, X-Force, Daredevil, Ghost Rider, Infinite, Avengers, New Avengers, Fear Itself, FF, Wolverine, Thor, and Punisher.

Secret Invasions were $2.

Independent blanks are higher if you can find them. For example, The Walking Dead book sells for $40 and up.

Image United blanks are tough to find, so they could fetch more.

Plus, people pay more for The Marvels Project blank because of the cover stock and cool boarder. (thumbs u

... What are the asking prices on these at cons? I came across a stack of them, and I'd like to sell them at the upcoming con. I don't want to overcharge nor to undercharge.

Thanks gang!

(thumbs u

This is for high grade!!

Fallen Sons $10-15,

Secret Invasion (matte finish) $12,

Dark Avengers $10-20

Marvels Projects $10-up (these are the hottest because they take color well and the OCD guys who can't stand having a character other than the one the book is about can put whomever they want on these :ohnoez: )

Avengers 1 (1st) X-Men $7-10

Everything else should be around cover or a couple bucks more

... What are the asking prices on these at cons? I came across a stack of them, and I'd like to sell them at the upcoming con. I don't want to overcharge nor to undercharge.

Thanks gang!

(thumbs u

This is for high grade!!

Fallen Sons $10-15,

Secret Invasion (matte finish) $12,

Dark Avengers $10-20

Marvels Projects $10-up (these are the hottest because they take color well and the OCD guys who can't stand having a character other than the one the book is about can put whomever they want on these :ohnoez: )

Avengers 1 (1st) X-Men $7-10

Everything else should be around cover or a couple bucks more

Thanks - I thought so. $2 each seemed a little low. The ones I have seem to be selling around $5+s&h on Ebay, so I'm think about asking $7-15 each in person. And there's only so many of them blank out there as folks keep getting sketches on them.

I'm going to try and get NEAL ADAMS to sketch a Spidey on the ASM #648 (I believe) blank and have STAN sign it. I hope I can get CGC to witness it :wishluck: