• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

YANCYSTREETCOMICCON TAMPA BAY AREA!

37 posts in this topic

There's a new Convention ready to rock the Tampa Bay Area! Be prepared for a string of TWO DAY EVENTS in 2012! Our 1st EVENT will be Dec. 18th. Plenty of comic fans from out of town will be ready to add to their collections! Follow the link for all the information!

http://www.yancystreetcomiccon.com/index.htm

Interesting.

Yancy Street definitely does the best FCBDs in the area. I travel from Tampa to hit it because it's always the best and kid friendly too.

I've been by other shops in Tampa that don't do much of anything for FCBD. I rarely go to those shops anymore. This weekend however, I did drive all the way to NPR again to go to Yancy Street.

Regarding the con, I'll probably check it out just because of my experiences at their FCBD. I wish it wasn't at that craphole Minreg builing though.

If there is a good guest list that expands beyond the usual guests that hit the Tampa area, I'll be more apt to go and continue going.

Not to rain on anybodys parade but does the Tampa area really need another convention? Isnt the show Tim Gordon originated like three times a year? Just asking

I guess we'll see! So far the feedback from dealers booking tables, people buying advance tickets, and the overall warm, fuzzy feeling we're getting from the fan's comments, I'm feeling pretty good about it! I mean, seriously, can you ever have too many comics? Meet too many cool guests? Have too much fun?

The Yancy Street Comic Con is quickly approaching! Join us for great comics, toys, games and more! Guest list includes....

Greg Land

Jim Cheung

Sergio Cariello

Chuck Dixon

Clay Mann

Wil Quintana

Greg Kilpatrick

A great Release Party for the new HULK Heroclix Set!

Details at

www.yancystreetcomiccon.com

Two day event to be announced shortly!