• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cheech and Chong?

27 posts in this topic

Alrighty...........I would love some feedback here.

I have the possibility of being able to setup a signing with these fine gentleman.

Now I do believe there are SS books of these guys that are out there.

I also believe perhaps someone else asked about/or knew Cheech and Chong....perhaps that was the snoop dogg thread......I got a bad memory.

Anyways if there is interest in Cheech and Chong I would pursue it.

(I know I would want a book or two for myself)

Not too sure about prices (although I believe they will be reasonable)

Please pm me or post your thoughts. I would really appreciate hearing your feedback.

All the best,

Sean

I have done a few SS books in the past. I got cheech to signed a from dusk till dawn and they signed a few copies of high times for me. Beware The guys at CGC were not happy about the high times magazines and almost sent them back ungraded. Even though Joe Pearson was with me when cheech and chong signed. So get SS approval in advance on any items being signed by them

Beware The guys at CGC were not happy about the high times magazines and almost sent them back ungraded.

Wait why?

Because that magazine promotes the utilization of controlled substances. Personal opinions aside, it would be a little tough to swallow for your brand to be associated with pot smoking.

Beware The guys at CGC were not happy about the high times magazines and almost sent them back ungraded.

Wait why?

Because that magazine promotes the utilization of controlled substances. Personal opinions aside, it would be a little tough to swallow for your brand to be associated with pot smoking.

It's not a controlled substance where I am from. I go into any of about 100 stores in my area pick out what I want, pay and leave(just like any grocery store in America). The authorities here know it's legal and will walk you to your car should you feel less than secure with your purchases on the way out. It's even ok to cultivate, manufacture transport and sell within the legal guidelines of your particular county...

And like you said personal opinions and debates aside, it's also how I manage to pay for most of my CGC submission fees, so to me that's a lame position (and no im not a "drug dealer",lol)...

nwnw.jpg

nwnw1.jpg

Hopefully the signing does happen because that would be amazing! :)