• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cheech and Chong?

27 posts in this topic

I understand why they wouldn't want their business associated with High Times. It's a business decision and I can respect that. While Playboy is sexually oriented, it generally doesn't condone illegal activity. Immoral is a personal judgement, illegal is a governmental decision.

Personally, and I hope I don't derail the thread here, I'm all for legalization. With more than 10 years experience in emergency services, I have never ran on anyone who had smoked a joint and beaten their wife or kids, or flown through an intersection and slammed into a family of six, or two pot heads who got into a beatdown in their front yard. I can't say the same of alcohol. Both have long term effects after years of abuse, but the casual users rarely have negative side effects.

That said, I would be in depending on price and timing. I'm trying to get in on other opps right now and it's looking less and less likely as my money buys less and less.

:sorry:

Beware The guys at CGC were not happy about the high times magazines and almost sent them back ungraded.

Wait why?

Because that magazine promotes the utilization of controlled substances. Personal opinions aside, it would be a little tough to swallow for your brand to be associated with pot smoking.

:o This is from someone who has never tried pot....

I don't associate CGC with constant violence and sex but the majority of what they grade contains one or the other?!?!?!? It's just a grading and encapsulation service...... not a political springboard! lol

I understand why they wouldn't want their business associated with High Times. It's a business decision and I can respect that. While Playboy is sexually oriented, it generally doesn't condone illegal activity. Immoral is a personal judgement, illegal is a governmental decision.

Personally, and I hope I don't derail the thread here, I'm all for legalization. With more than 10 years experience in emergency services, I have never ran on anyone who had smoked a joint and beaten their wife or kids, or flown through an intersection and slammed into a family of six, or two pot heads who got into a beatdown in their front yard. I can't say the same of alcohol. Both have long term effects after years of abuse, but the casual users rarely have negative side effects.

Been in the fire service 20+ years and I'd have to agree with this completely... the only medical call I remember due to pot was a chocking (had a massive case of the munchies!!!)

I am surprised since they have no problem grading playboys

Ever smoke a Playboy? I did to prevent glaucoma.

I thought Playboy was responsible for blindness, I had no idea it helped eyesight too....

hm

carpal tunnel too...

I am surprised since they have no problem grading playboys

Ever smoke a Playboy? I did to prevent glaucoma.

I thought Playboy was responsible for blindness, I had no idea it helped eyesight too....

hm

carpal tunnel too...

Palm hair as well... :eek: