• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ebay Daredevil lot 1-380 Lot and shill bidder / kngpnofall BEWARE

13 posts in this topic

Look at this URL.

Daredevil collection

The high bidder fabuliz76 is a shill. Look at the only other item won by him. Some POS remote control plane for like $150 ALSO sold by our buyer kngpnofall . And now he is bidding $4500+ on comic books by kngpnofall. I don't think so!!!

phillycomicfan is also a shill for kngpnofall. BEWARE...

Speaking of Narued sellers...I just got a seller narued who has 440 feedbacks and only 2 negs (both old). This seller is not as bad as the one you got booted off of ebay for a spot of time though.

"Spidurman" bid on two of my Uncanny auctions--Uncanny X-Men 279-288!, and Uncanny X-Men 289-298! for only 5.50 each (most books in VF/NM) and contacted me after I sent at least two attempts to remind him to contact me about payment, then I sent a couple of NPB's after their so-called payment/money order in the mail never materialized, and filed for my final value fees today.

This seller ignores people he buys from, and apparently likes to pay at his/her convenience...most of their current feedback is as a seller, not buyer of books. I HATE when sellers pay at their convenience, or think that they are the only busy seller on ebay, so they do not have time to send you a prompt payment (spidur must not care, or is blind to have not noticed they are not the only busy critter on ebay, I have 723 positives and counting...last time I checked, ebay keeps me as busy as the rest of the folks trying to generate some cash on ebay, yet I do not ignore people who buy from me, or make sellers I buy from jump through hoops to get their payment).

Since you need at least 3 people to file for FVF's before someone is Narued, I have to assume someone else out there is like me...they tend not to leave negs, but WILL file for their final value fee to be credited to their account.

Now, if Spidurman wants to complete the transactions with me and have the warnings removed from their file so he/she can sell again, he/she is going to need to use a money order (I do not dare accept paypal now, too easy for said sender of monies to do a charge back/claim the auction went sour).

I am starting to understand why so many ebayers tick you off rickdogg. They have been ticking off this seller for quite some time now, but I have just about run out of patience with folks who are like that popeye character...I will pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today (although no-one sends the merchandise without payment in hand, you get my point).

Ebay needs to hammer home the point that winning an auction, for example, today, means you take the effort to immediately contact the person you bought from about payment, you do not sit back and contact them/pay for the item you won when you feel like it (or when it is convenient for you, we ALL have inconveniences that have to be dealt with, sometimes every day, so flake sellers/bidders need to suck it up and deal with it, or stop doing business on ebay).

Okay, the above was one long rant...whew, can you tell I had a bit of pent up frustration smile.gif

Happy Holidays!

Christopher H.

If someone doesn't pay...I neg their sorry no matter who it is (0 feedback or 2,000). tongue.gif I think honesty is the best policy and many sellers are to chicken [!@#%^&^] to receive the retalitory negative.

Yes, I understand your point regarding the retaliatory feedback. But, didn't you tell me that you use Square Trade so that you could get these FBs removed? Also, haven't you had some removed by Safe Harbor? frown.gif