• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SA/Bronze Sale Part 2/2: Low/Mid DCs: LAST 50% OFF Discount added! Recap p12

124 posts in this topic

Batman 143 (2.0) - OSPG: $37.00 - Your Price: $18.00 :news:SOLD to JZrarities!

Pretty nice presenting book for the grade. Spine split from top of book to top staple (cover is attached to both staples). Some chipping along right side of cover and same kind of chipping to top of back cover.

BM143.jpg

was trying to figure out when the first Computo became a break-out issue in the OSPG (:

lol - I dunno man...I don't collect DCs so he could be a superstar and I wouldn't know! I guess you're saying he's not up in the higher echelon of heroes?

:gossip: "villains"

I thought you had to pass a written test or something before you could sell this stuff in here :rulez:

:jokealert:

was trying to figure out when the first Computo became a break-out issue in the OSPG (:

lol - I dunno man...I don't collect DCs so he could be a superstar and I wouldn't know! I guess you're saying he's not up in the higher echelon of heroes?

:gossip: "villains"

I thought you had to pass a written test or something before you could sell this stuff in here :rulez:

:jokealert:

lol - I can barely spell 'DC' let alone tell the heroes from the villains! :P:insane:

Batman 208 (4.0) - OSPG: $18.00 - Your Price: $9.00 :news:SOLD to whine49er @25% OFF!

1/8" tear and 1.5" crease on back cover. Front cover and rest of book is nice! 80 page giant! New origin Batman by Kane, 3 GA reprints with Vickie Vale, Cat Woman & Bat Woman.

BM208.jpg