• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What I post is awesome, and what Sean posts sucks!

14 posts in this topic

:acclaim:

Im tired of whiny crybabies being whiny crybabies, so now I am going to be a crybaby about you being such a crybaby. Crybaby!

Im kidding Sean. I just needed to have some fun. SS books that are HG SA are ruined because of markers!

Im tired of whiny crybabies being whiny crybabies, so now I am going to be a crybaby about you being such a crybaby. Crybaby!

Im kidding Sean. I just needed to have some fun. SS books that are HG SA are ruined because of markers!

I smell a :slapfight: as soon as he sobers up...

SS books that are HG SA are ruined because of markers!

Yeah. HG SA books were also ruined when kids read them, folded them up, put them in their back pocket and biked over to their friends house so they could share and trade them. Stupid kids.

Yeah. HG SA books were also ruined when kids read them, folded them up, put them in their back pocket and biked over to their friends house so they could share and trade them. Stupid kids.

Yes! Books that have been read are REALLY stoopid!!

I have no issues with SS. I love this entire hobby. I own SS books, I wish I could get some sketch covers done eventually.

I have no issues with SS. I love this entire hobby. I own SS books, I wish I could get some sketch covers done eventually.

And you would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for those meddling kids.

And you would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for those meddling kids.

:roflmao:

Comics General crybabies, baby! :banana:

My posts are gifts to you all.

That's the same thing my dog thinks when he kraps on the lawn.