• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

*** EleCHRISity *** CLOSED **CLOSED***CLOSED***

59 posts in this topic

Wolverine Origins: 21-25 VF/NM take'em all for $15 or $12 if you've already bought something :) Sold to AlaskanWonder

dp.jpg

dp1.jpg

dp2.jpg

dp3.jpg

dp4.jpg

Hack/Slash # 1 (first appearance) VF/NM $25 Sold to AndyBoBo

hack.jpg

b.jpg

Catwoman #51 VF/NM $20 Sold to AndyBoBo

ct.jpg

bck-4.jpg

Re-list

Harbinger #3 and #6 VF (just to be safe though they look like they could be better)

both have coupons in tact $6 for both or $5 if you've already bought something :)

ft.jpg

Untitled-2.jpg

and thats all for tonight fellow boardies

ho.jpg

Sneeze Bunny thanks you for stopping by, but thinks you should buy something. ( he always has that look on his face :screwy: )

as a note, please let it be known that if there is wavyness or anything that looks odd its always going to be the bag. Sometimes I dont take them out of the bag and board, sometimes usually over 15 bucks I will to do front and back scans. I almost kept those Harbingers. After seeing the scan I thought the girl looked sexy, don't you? :)

That thing was gone and super hard to find for a while but I guess now that the movies coming out relatively soon people are starting to show up on ebay with it, the cheapest on there is 25 bucks plus shipping and its getting worse. two recently sold for 40 bucks. I love that cover too, everything I list is stuff I once loved or bought as many as I could not to re-sell but because I couldnt resist them. Probably top three all time favorite Hughes covers. and I'm glad I can pass it as well as Hack/slash on to you (thumbs u

takeit.gif

Deadpool 1

Wolverine Origins 21-25

(thumbs u

Those covers are awesome aren't they, the story was decent and Dillon art is, well Dillon art meh but it all pulls together for a great read!

and the deadpool series is pretty solid up until issue 20 or so, I havent read lately. Any opinions?

Surely its better than the new Justice League. Personally Im not loving it so far

Have another set of this AWESOME! batman story line

Legends of the Dark Knight: Venom 16-20 VF/NM

$10

lg.jpg

lg2.jpg

lg3.jpg

lg4.jpg

lg5.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man (vol.2) #36 VF/NM (it was listed as NM on Newkadia, still has all of the information from whoever graded it )

$20

asm.jpg

Spawn 3D Mocca Exclusive VF/NM decently hard to find. Still has the glasses attached to the book.

$20

spw.jpg

spw2.jpg

thats all I have scanned for tonight :(

would anyone be interested in World of Wally #2 @ $10?

I know I have some more Stevens books and thats one of them, just have to dig them out

I think I'm going to close the thread down around Wednesday night. Everything worth buying that I've scanned has already been posted and school starts this week so I won't be able to dig out anything else just yet.

LAST RE-CAP

52 Week 11 (first full appearance of Batwoman ) $2.00 VF-NM

Flash 208 and 209 (Turner covers) VF/NM $3 each or take both for $5

Generation X #75 (last issues goodness) VF $4

Neonnomicon #1 variant NM $5

Uncanny X-Men #244 VF/NM $5

Cursed Pirate Girl #1 (4th printing I think) NM $4

Zombies vs Robots vs Amazons (ashley wood variant ) getting hard to find VF/NM $15

Rocketeer #1 (ross cover) VF$2.00

teenage mutant Ninja Turtles #1 (IDW) Regional variant with a blank back VF/NM $9

Rocketeer Adventures Virgin variant VF/NM $12 ea now $10 ea

2 left

Hack/slash #1 (upskirt cover) NM 1 left

What If Venom VF/NM $4

New X-Men #128 VF $4

Uncanny X-Force #1 Crain Variant $9 VF/NM

Ghostbusters Infestation blank NM $5

Witchblade/Darkminds Convention Blank VF/NM (limited to 5000) $10

X-Men #7 Variant Djurdjevic VF/NM $12

Warlord Of Mars Campbell Negative Variant VF/NM $15

Iron Man 500 VF (ugly nick in the lower left corner) $8

Wolverine #1 VF (would have been mint if not for creases? on the back. hard to see in the scan but they're there :() still a nice looking front $9

Deadpool #1 VF/more so NM 1 available (got these from Rupp) $4ea

Invincible #2 VF/NM $25

Harbinger #3 and #6 VF (just to be safe though they look like they could be better)

both have coupons in tact $6 for both or $5 if you've already bought something

Legends of the Dark Knight: Venom 16-20 VF/NM $10

Amazing Spider-Man (vol.2) #36 VF/NM (it was listed as NM on Newkadia, still has all of the information from whoever graded it ) $20

Spawn 3D Mocca Exclusive VF/NM decently hard to find. Still has the glasses attached to the book. $20

would anyone be interested in World of Wally #2 @ $10?

I know I have some more Stevens books and thats one of them, just have to dig them out

That's everything guys, once again thanks to everyone who dropped in and an extra special thanks to everyone who bought something! (thumbs u

wth.gif