• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Raw High Grade SA/BA Batman Books

27 posts in this topic

Hey all,

On offer here are some of my nicer Batman books out of my collection, I'll probably also run a CA/MA thread at some point too. I've picked out the higher graded books, so if there's anything you're looking for in lower to mid grade that's not listed here feel free to ask.

To my knowledge none of these books have been pressed. Some books are cracked out CGC copies, in which case te label will be sent with the book.

It may take me a week or so to get stuff shipped as I'm waiting on shipping supplies which are on order. If you would like to pay now that's fine, or if you would like to pay when the books are ready to ship that works just as well.

Stuff:

• Paypal only please.
  • Shipping info listed below.
  • PMs are welcome.
  • The little guy rules, I'll go by timestamp and update the thread as soon as possible.
  • No Probation Listers or HOSers.
  • Returns accepted of course barring return shipping. If it's my fault, I'll pay both ways.

Shipping:

• I can ship one book via standard Airmail (sans tracking and insurance) securely packed in four layers of double-walled card in a bubble mailer for $10. Each extra book will be $1.25.
  • I can use the above packing method for one book via International Signed For (with tracking and insurance) for $15. Each additional book will be $2.
  • I can ship books boxed via either tier, please PM for quotes. Royal Mail have upped their prices recently and I need to catch up.
  • As mentioned above, it may take me a week or so to gets books out as I'm waiting for supplies, but I'll be in touch constantly via PM to update buyers as and when books will move. I always provide tracking info.

Rear scans available on request.

Thanks for looking!

The only low grade book of the lot, but a key issue so thought I'd throw it in here first off.

Batman #139. 1st appearance Batgirl.

GD/VG

$50

SOLD VIA PM

Batman139.jpg

I wasn't going to throw this one out there, but if anybody wants to pay the price they can have it. As you can see there is some creasing in the middle at the bottom of the rear cover, and the one spine crease towards the bottom on the back cover. There is also a small indent in the middle at the top which looke like a paper clip indent.

I personally think this book has a lot of 'potential', certainly it could end up a lot higher than the 8.5 I have it marked as, and it wouldn't bother me in the slightest if it didn't move and remained the only book I ended up owning.

Batman #232. 1st appearance Ra's Al Ghul.

VF+

$320

Batman232.jpg

Batman232Rear.jpg