• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SW The Clone Wars new figures???

1 post in this topic

Any other boardies regularly collect this line of action figures? If so, has anybody actually seen any of the new wave of figures on store shelves at all? The last 2 waves or so have been pretty scarce in my neck of the woods, and in fact, I've only located a single Aqua Droid and none of the other cool new figures. I just hate ordering toys online as I like to find them in the wild-if only they could be found from time to time not damaged. Which leads me to another annoying trend I've seen in my hunts. That in which you do find the scarcer figures only to notice that miraculously they all have damage that looks eerily suspicious-like a stock-person or unscrupulous collector intentionally bends a corner to make his specimens all the more enticing to people turning to eBay instead to find these figures. Oh well, just my rant for the moment, but any feedback would be welcomed. :blahblah: