• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Norris sez Labor Day approaches...buy reading material or else!!!

200 posts in this topic

ChuckNorris.jpg

The Norris welcomes you to the latest installment in Snake Eyes Four Color Menagerie or Malfeasance. To begin, I will be listing the finest in collected works for the discerning (or hopefully not so discerning :devil: shopper). Should this go well, or I get bored, maybe some slabs, comics, or other drek.

You know the drill...chaos, madness, cheap shots at the expense of others (I am looking at you Matt Murdock...good God Rupp's thread reminded me why I hate you so) are the expected outcome here. Things that make me laugh may garner freebies...or at the very least a lol

I am hoping for a weeklong selling extravaganza to end on Labor Day. Of course extravaganza by my standards is a six pack of beer and listing five things a night...damn photobucket and your slow loading speeds. Anyway, the Norris is motioning that I have to cut this short....if you want to check out before the weekend just let me know (thumbs u Also, If you do not like what you see, you can mock the books/the seller OR you can feel free to make requests. :sumo:

:rulez: MOAR RULES I SAY :sumo:

:) First :takeit: in either the thread or a PM gets the book (judged by time stamp).

:) :) :takeit: in the thread trumps any ongoing negotiations via PM. However, you can ask me to place the book on hold for a brief period.

:) :) :) I accept many types of payment, if it spends I am generally pleased. non-consecutive $20 bills, paypal, gold/silver (spot prices in effect :headbang: ), US postal money orders, personal checks, and diamonds. I will also consider interesting trade offers, so don't be shy if you have a question. Most payments ship quickly, except that you must wait for a check to clear (unless we have previously done business before or I know you as a regular presence on the boards). If you do pay by mail, please track your envelope as you send it at your own risk! :fear:

:) :) :) :) Domestic shipping is at cost via US Priority...looking at $5ish to $15ish. I will cap this at $15 for domestic customers (reward for buying big :) ). This includes postage, delivery confirmation, and insurance for the sales price.

:) :) :) :) :) I am more than willing to ship overseas at cost. However, I will require that the shipment be insured and trackable, which can get pricey (unless you waive this via PM and accept responsibility if the package is damaged/lost in transit).

:) :) :) :) :) :) Returns are accepted for the price of the comic, with the buyer being responsible for all shipping and insurance costs. All I ask is that you notify me within three days of receiving the item.

Oh and the buy books or else thing in the subject...it is all just talk ya know? The Norris would not possibly do anything to cute little animals like Lemmiwinks here if you do not buy, right? right???

ferret1.jpg

:gossip: Seriously Chuck is one messed up dude, it's best not to him off...you should just buy a trade instead and save this poor ferret from the scrub cycle :eek:

Knock, Knock....

Who's there? hm

Banana

Banana Who? :juggle:

Knock, Knock...

Who's there?

Who's there? ???

Banana

Banana Who? :sumo:

Knock, Knock...

Who's there? :angry:

Orange

Orange Who? :frustrated:

Orange you glad I didn't say banana??? :ohnoez:

Speaking of lameness and yellow...buy this trade for $7

yellow.jpg

I like the direction that Morrison took the X-Men...I could not get next to Quitely's art however...just did not look right for the team and couldn't get his work on the Authority out of my head. Anyway, good reads and the price is right (thumbs u

X-Men trades...buy 'em for $6 each or $25 for all five

Imperial

New Worlds

Childhood's End

Assault on Weapon Plus

E is for Enema

xmen.jpg

Invaluable resource...this is such a cool book :luhv: Here we have a Reference Guide that you'll find yourself thumbing through again and again...

The Definitive Frazetta Reference (I have two copies...only one for sale and it is the one in bookshelf fresh condition....gotta love that new book smell :) ) So how much for all this information, this visual assault that leaves ya beggin' for more??? How about $25?

frazetta.jpg

Loeb and Sale actually did some good work before selling their souls for circus peanuts and cranking out Daredevil drek. Case in point, if I may...The Long Halloween. This is some great, great stuff...even if you do not buy this...run out and get the trade, have yourself a slow Saturday in the hammock and read a classic :preach:

Absolute Batman: The Long Halloween (unopened)

Asking $50

halloween.jpg

I know, I know...I rag on Daredevil way too much....it could be worse right? I mean there absolutely has to be a lamer hero out there, doesn't there? :sumo:

Can anyone name this waste of flesh and earn a discount on the next item??? You have five minutes and the time's a tickin' ...first correct answer gets the potential discount :juggle:

I know, I know...I rag on Daredevil way too much....it could be worse right? I mean there absolutely has to be a lamer hero out there, doesn't there? :sumo:

Can anyone name this waste of flesh and earn a discount on the next item??? You have five minutes and the time's a tickin' ...first correct answer gets the potential discount :juggle:

Captain Britain. (thumbs u

Some water in the basement but my wet/dry vac sucked harder than Rupp and I overcame that small flood!

More suck than the Rupp??? :eek:

I can only imagine you have the Hoover/Boeing joint venture...I can't imagine anything smaller than this reaching that lofty height hm

jetengine_radial_large.jpg

Captain Britain. (thumbs u

Worse...you're not even close yet...

No one else even gave it a try...

This pile of fail has a man in a scuba diving suit as one of his archenemies. He lives in a pineapple under the sea...rings from six packs kill his people by the score...somehow though, he persevered...he wooed a ginger and despite all of Darwin's teachings to the contrary procreated. Surely he would be a better father than a superhero? No, no he would not...

Aquaman: Death of a Prince

Asking $15

:idea: At least Mike gave it the good old college try...$10 is your price if you want it (thumbs u

*** I stand corrected Greedo also gave it a try and can also have this steamer for $10 :applause:

aquaman.jpg