• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eerie Pub, EC, and Warren related reference book sale

38 posts in this topic

Hi

I'm cleaning my book shelf and will be posting some Eerie Pub, EC, and Warren related reference books. Exact media mail shipping to be added to purchases, usa only sale.

First I'll take it wins, thanks for looking (thumbs u

Hurry UP. :taptaptap:

Why so serious? :shy:

Because jokers like you with quick trigger fingers always snag my stuff. :ohnoez:

hm I did just get that stack of Warrens in from Karl...those Vampis are just gorgeous. :cloud9:

Yeah, I was late to the party on that one. You and I must have similar tastes, cuz you're always beating me to the punch. My pocketbook thanks you, if that's any consolation.

I did snag a bunch of sweet half-priced early Vampi's from Eggs a while back tho!

Glad to hear it Gary...and I promise to stop derailing the thread...but PM sometime about this book that is complete in your sig line (Dystopia)...I think I would be interested in reading something that someone with such similar tastes has wrote (thumbs u

No worries though, I have to see a patient at 3:00...believes he is a secret agent and a professional NASCAR driver...he's a talker and should keep me busy for a bit :P

lol - JEFF: ON SECOND THOUGHT...TAKE YER TIME!

I have said too much...damn my inability to remain silent :doh:

Glad to hear it Gary...and I promise to stop derailing the thread...but PM sometime about this book that is complete in your sig line (Dystopia)...I think I would be interested in reading something that someone with such similar tastes has wrote (thumbs u

Will do! :)

$15 - SOLD

The Weird World of Eerie Publications: Comic Gore That Warped Millions of Young Minds. Hardcover 340 pages, great history of Eerie Publications.

New and unread

eerie_pubs.jpg