• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Can you value this Invincible lot?

17 posts in this topic

Sorry, it's a silly "how much is this worth" thread, but it would really help me out.

The lot contains the following, all raw in beautiful, perfect condition, ballpark figure?

Invincible #1-44, 46, 47, 49, 58.

Invincible #0.

Invincible Primer #1.

Invincible Returns #1 - Finch Cover.

Invincible --script Book #1.

Invincible Presents Atom Eve #1-2 Set.

Official Handbook of the Invincible Universe #1-2 Set.

Thanks in advance guys.

PS. Yes, I posted in the wrong forums originally, been a long day already, sorry folks.

Real tough to gauge if you're selling as a lot as your market is much more limited. The very best way to be 'fair' is to throw it on eBay as a no reserve auction, starting at $0.99 and see what the market thinks.

However, you run the risk of not getting what you think is fair.

#1 in high grade is the only valuable book in the run, but it has to be perfect. 2-10 might net you $5-$10 each. After that a buck a book for the most part in bulk

Searching through eBay's completed listings is probably your best bet for a lot like this ... for instance, a quick search shows that a Invincible #1-69 lot sold for $500 about a week ago as a BIN.

I'd list the set with a $400 BIN on eBay and see what happened.

#1 in high grade is the only valuable book in the run, but it has to be perfect. 2-10 might net you $5-$10 each. After that a buck a book for the most part in bulk

If you have them for sale, I'll buy them at that price.

To the OP, you should be able to get nearly $10 per book for a run like that. It may take a little while though. $400 sounds about right, but you may have to settle a little under. The books that are tough to find in your listing are 1-22 or so. The rest are mostly dollar books.

Would these be worth more in England due to limited supply?

+1

That's it. #1 you can get decent coin for.

The earlier issues, $5-10/ea would be about right.

Everything after that, figure $2/book max.

The #1's are worth a decent amount. Maybe 2-5, or 2-10. Anything after that, figure $1-2 per book (you've got to account for shipping costs).

And, since no one else has said it, total "lot value": tree-fiddy. :grin:

Again, many thanks. I'd be happy to sell if someone were to offer me $350.

I also have a second set of #1-12 too.

Maybe I should add these lots and the other stuff I have to the For Sale forum.

I collect Invincible myself pretty avidly. The print run jumped at issue 14, so 1-13 are the main books. However, 14 is popular due to the frank cho cover and up to issue 20 should have no problem getting cover+. In fact 9-13 have the lowest print run of the series and it was in danger of being cancelled before it picked up readership. I've seen individual issues of 9-13 hit $30. But $400 bin is a solid expectation. It's also an amazing read with some amazing intergalactic bloody as hell fights.