• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retaliatory negatives

34 posts in this topic

I will neither confirm or deny that that is the party.

Why not?

If you really are that unhappy with them, why not tell the masses your story as a public service announcement, with the sellers name included , so we might avoid them in the future.

Even though we are all aware of who you mean.

I will neither confirm or deny that that is the party.

Why not?

If you really are that unhappy with them, why not tell the masses your story as a public service announcement, with the sellers name included , so we might avoid them in the future.

Even though we are all aware of who you mean.

I can not deal with a retaliatory negative. At my percentage rate if I were to get a negative no one would ever buy from me if I ever decided to sell, and sellers wouldn't want me to bid on thier auctions.

It's a defense mechanism.

I just know the mystery seller would give me a negative even though i have done nothing wrong and paid quite quickly. I'm a weakling.

I can not deal with a retaliatory negative. At my percentage rate if I were to get a negative no one would ever buy from me if I ever decided to sell, and sellers wouldn't want me to bid on thier auctions.

It's a defense mechanism.

I just know the mystery seller would give me a negative even though i have done nothing wrong and paid quite quickly. I'm a weakling.

SHUT UP AND GIVE ME YOUR LUNCH MONEY!!

Don't take this the wrong way, but if I was you, I'd just commit suicide.

WOW! that's kind of harsh dude!!,

or is that just some more of your black humor??!! confused.gif

He is still mad at me for taking his best gal.

Don't take this the wrong way, but if I was you, I'd just commit suicide.

WOW! that's kind of harsh dude!!,

or is that just some more of your black humor??!! confused.gif

It was just dark humor (hence the thumbs up smiley), but I changed it after thinking it over.

You actually think people believe you have the self esteem to actually talk to a member of the opposite sex? tongue.gif

Ohh you were talking about a real person/gal?

I assumed you were speaking about your best Blow up dolly..

j/k

27_laughing.gif

I don't know, it's kind of a trip.

I've been that way for awhile, almost to a point where I'm so flexable I almost bend over backwards for a seller or buyer because I like the rep of having 100 percent positive feedback.

But there is always the case that deems me to get worked up enough to say the hell with it and slap a neg because they deserve it.

Usually my tatctic is to pretend all is smooth and get them to leave their positive feedback first then I can bust 'em down without the retaliation BS!! And don't get me wrong, I've only done this once. But I'll be damned if I'm gonna let someone run over me with crappy auction deals.

Heck, I'm one of the good guys and all should be glad that I run a reputable eBay business

When I buy an item - I pay ASAP with PayPal

When I sell an item - I ship within a day or two at the latest

Oh well, I'm off my soap box.

But I really think you should think again about letting other people know of crappy deals out there with either negative feedback or tell us here on this forum so we can atleast avoid them.

_w

You actually think people believe you have the self esteem to actually talk to a member of the opposite sex? tongue.gif

lol I'm only a pansy when it comes to losing money. With the ladies I'm a tiger, Tiger. smile.gif

By the way -- I finally got around to leaving you positive feedback for the LGF ASM#129. Thanks again for sending that and sorry for waiting so long before leaving feedback. That was really nice of you to give that to me.

I don't know, it's kind of a trip.

I've been that way for awhile, almost to a point where I'm so flexable I almost bend over backwards for a seller or buyer because I like the rep of having 100 percent positive feedback.

But there is always the case that deems me to get worked up enough to say the hell with it and slap a neg because they deserve it.

Usually my tatctic is to pretend all is smooth and get them to leave their positive feedback first then I can bust 'em down without the retaliation BS!! And don't get me wrong, I've only done this once. But I'll be damned if I'm gonna let someone run over me with crappy auction deals.

Heck, I'm one of the good guys and all should be glad that I run a reputable eBay business

When I buy an item - I pay ASAP with PayPal

When I sell an item - I ship within a day or two at the latest

Oh well, I'm off my soap box.

But I reall y htink you should think again about letting other people know of crappy deals out there with either negative feedback or tell us here so we can avoid them.

_w

lol I'm only a pansy when it comes to losing money. With the ladies I'm a tiger, Tiger. Now stop flirting with me cause I'm engaged to the woman I love. One of the comics in this shipment is for her. A golden age Bugs Bunny. Cause she digs cartoon related comics and Archie stuff. Wanna be my best man?

smile.gif

Riiiiiggghhhhtttttt! makepoint.gif