• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retaliatory negatives

34 posts in this topic

A comic dealer, a comic collector, and a speculator walk into a bar.

what is the punchline?

confused.gif

Dont know?? but here's one " If you were in a barrell full of doodoo up to your neck, and someone flicked a booger at you, would you duck??"

A comic dealer, a comic collector, and a speculator walk into a bar.

what is the punchline?

confused.gif

Dont know?? but here's one " If you were in a barrell full of doodoo up to your neck, and someone flicked a booger at you, would you duck??"

27_laughing.gif if I ducked I'd have number 2 all over my face....I'd perfer the booger thank you. 27_laughing.gif

Hey Newt,

Why do u want to leave a neg? Did you contact the seller and express your dissatisfaction? I would contact whoever this is and give them a chance to make right.. if they don't, then you are perfectly justified.

I dont want to leave a neg.

I just notice people who have left a neg get retaliatory negs.

I like this seller's auctions I just wish i felt more confident when i bid on them.

I like this seller's auctions I just wish i felt more confident when i bid on them.

ooooh... I thought you actually had a bad experience with them... Whoever the seller is, I suggest you try to contact them to discuss your concerns or work something out that will give you more confidence. I had a similar experience.. I was reluctant to bid with Neatstuffstuff for a long time. I got scared by all the negs I saw, but thankfully I gave them a call and discussed it with them. Now I don't have to kick myself every time I see stuff I want go for less than I would have paid. I've bought plenty from them on and off ebay, and although shipping can take longer than I was used to, I've never had anything but positive experiences with them (knock on wood).

ooooh... I thought you actually had a bad experience with them... Whoever the seller is, I suggest you try to contact them to discuss your concerns or work something out that will give you more confidence. I had a similar experience.. I was reluctant to bid with Neatstuffstuff for a long time. I got scared by all the negs I saw, but thankfully I gave them a call and discussed it with them. Now I don't have to kick myself every time I see stuff I want go for less than I would have paid. I've bought plenty from them on and off ebay, and although shipping can take longer than I was used to, I've never had anything but positive experiences with them (knock on wood).

Wow, that Neatstuffstuff sounds like they have some really interesting auctions. Perhaps you could link me to one of thier auctions. I can't wait to see what this power seller has to offer. smile.gif

I've actually had nothing but possitive experiances with neatstuffstuff as well.

I always check out thier fantastic auctions. Yes it does take a long time for thier items to arrive, but I they have fantastic communications. They are so quick to respond and thier grading is always top notch. Everyone should buy from neat stuff

I've actually had nothing but possitive experiances with neatstuffstuff as well.

I always check out thier fantastic auctions. Yes it does take a long time for thier items to arrive, but I they have fantastic communications. They are so quick to respond and thier grading is always top notch. Everyone should buy from neat stuff

This is just the crack talking now. makepoint.gif

Have you had a bad experiance with thi fantastic seller? If so please tell.

I've heard nothing but good things about this wonderful dealer. They are the most trustworthy seller on ebay as far as I am concerned. Plus they ship the fastest.

Have you had a bad experiance with thi fantastic seller? If so please tell.

I've heard nothing but good things about this wonderful dealer. They are the most trustworthy seller on ebay as far as I am concerned. Plus they ship the fastest.

Do you read these boards?

Has there been a lot written on these boards about this fast shipping, great communicating, low priced power seller? Because all I have heard is glowing reviews and compliments on thier great products, great communication, and them being the fasted shippers on ebay.

(Sorry.....they just put me on thier payroll)

Has there been a lot written on these boards about this fast shipping, great communicating, low priced power seller? Because all I have heard is glowing reviews and compliments on thier great products, great communication, and them being the fasted shippers on ebay.

(Sorry.....they just put me on thier payroll)

thumbsup2.gif