• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Few Odds and Ends, GA, SA, No Telling What

24 posts in this topic

PM's are welcome but :takeit: in the thread wins.

Payment by Check/MO or Paypal

Shipping is $8 I'll cover insurance. Canada and other places are exact postage what ever that is.

There will be more stuff but here is a preview in no particular order:

War Fury 1

Jungle Action 6

Star Spangled War 2

All American Men of War 128(#2), real #2

Mister Mystery 6

Cinderella Love 15

Showcase 8

and any more trash I can dig up

:news: Take 10% off any posted price.

1st up: JUNGLE ACTION 6 1"x 1/8" crease in the middle of the right edge, 1/8" tear on each end of the crease, hard to see in the scan, o/w the book is 7.5/8.0 range. Call it 6.5/7 $85

Scan0077.jpg

I'd buy this just for the back cover ad lol

Scan0078.jpg

SHOWCASE 8 I showed this to S Borock and he felt like I do, on a good day it could get a 5.0 at CGC on a bad 4.0, I think its a 4.5. Regardless the guide on this book is crazy, $1680 in VG. Crazy :screwy: This one has really good color, the green is nice and dark without any fading that this one usually has.

My Price $1100

Scan0059.jpg

Scan0060.jpg

OUR LOVE STORY 5 Classic Steranko. This one is a shame, a beautiful copy would be about a 9.2/9.4 but the top staple is popped and someone added 2 staples that have since been removed but alas the holes are still there, hard to see. Still a very pretty copy. $35

Scan0067.jpg

Scan0068.jpg

Time for something a little different. 5 Different Marvel folders from the mid 70s in the FN to VF range. I'd rather sell them as a set but if they don't sell as a set I'll break them up. $100 for the set.

The folders are still in the bags and the price stickers are on the bags in case anyone was wondering.

005.jpg

OUR LOVE STORY 5 Classic Steranko. This one is a shame, a beautiful copy would be about a 9.2/9.4 but the top staple is popped and someone added 2 staples that have since been removed but alas the holes are still there, hard to see. Still a very pretty copy. $35

Scan0067.jpg

Scan0068.jpg

And a Romita Sr. cover to boot (thumbs u

(Note the JR on the guy's collar)

CINDERELLA LOVE 15 Very tough to find these CL Bakers. This one is about 4.5 maybe a 5.0 top right tip is creased and cut/torn and so fragile, small stain in that corner as well on the inside cover and 1st page.

$175

Scan0057.jpg

Scan0058.jpg

MISTER MYSTERY 6

Low grade repaired copy, it looks like the spine was split at on time, some paper added, lots of glue on the interior at the spine, restapled etc. not professional but not a hack job either. decent cover image. $125

Scan0063.jpg

Scan0064.jpg

MISTER MYSTERY 6

Low grade repaired copy, it looks like the spine was split at on time, some paper added, lots of glue on the interior at the spine, restapled etc. not professional but not a hack job either. decent cover image. $125

Scan0063.jpg

I tried to talk myself out of it. I failed.

:takeit:

TOM CORBETT SPACE CADET Book Set 1-8 or almost a set, missing #6. These are from 1952-56 conditions vary books are in good shape, a couple of the dust jackets have edge chipping, small pieces off but generally pretty good shape. #s 3,5,7 have price clipped djs. $100 for the almost set.

003.jpg

004.jpg

MISTER MYSTERY 6

Scan0063.jpg

I tried to talk myself out of it. I failed.

:takeit:

^^

SOLD! Thanks!