• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lady Mechanika

173 posts in this topic

Yeah, last I saw as a "soon" from the LM Facebook page, which was a few days ago. I am hoping it may be later this month, but will wait as long as it takes. I do have a belief that #4 will follow in a much quicker fashion than has been the norm.

Via twitter ... @aspencomics:

"We're working on Lady Mechanika colors today...W/ print and ship-- Hope to have the book in stores first Wed of December #comicmarket"

there you have it ... looks like Dec 7th for issue LM #3.

Just to refresh .. here are two of the expect four covers

1604329-_1_super.jpg

1604330-_2_super.jpg

Via twitter ... @aspencomics:

"We're working on Lady Mechanika colors today...W/ print and ship-- Hope to have the book in stores first Wed of December #comicmarket"

there you have it ... looks like Dec 7th for issue LM #3.

Thanks for the update, can't wait to check it out.

-Frank

They have been selling for a good chunk of change. I've seen the last few sell in the $125-$150 range, perhaps people fishing for a 9.8 due to the poor print run.

I have an SS, and was looking for some extra copies earlier when I was made aware of the cost of this one. It caught me by surprise.

Received the couple of Lady Mechanika covers yesterday from Joe, very excited to receive these. These were the covers from the #0 NYCC Variant, and the #1 Outpost.com Variant. Hoping we do get to see issue #3 in a couple of weeks!

lm0cvrcrs2.jpg

lm1cvrccopyrs2.jpg

Received the couple of Lady Mechanika covers yesterday from Joe, very excited to receive these. These were the covers from the #0 NYCC Variant, and the #1 Outpost.com Variant. Hoping we do get to see issue #3 in a couple of weeks!

lm0cvrcrs2.jpg

lm1cvrccopyrs2.jpg

Beautiful. Are you going to frame them? Hang them in the man cave perhaps?

lm0cvrcrs2.jpg

lm1cvrccopyrs2.jpg

Beautiful. Are you going to frame them? Hang them in the man cave perhaps?

(worship)

Thanks...I picked up some extra issues of the covers, so was thinking of framing them side by side, not sure yet. I have to research some of the shops around here, which will give me some time to decide what might look best.

Thanks...I picked up some extra issues of the covers, so was thinking of framing them side by side, not sure yet. I have to research some of the shops around here, which will give me some time to decide what might look best.

Would love to see the finished product ... post a scan when you're done ...

It's probably obvious how much I like the book and character.

I got a commission from Jamie Tyndall, just completed, the pencils and final colored version.

ladymechanikafinalpenci.jpg

ladymcomfinal.jpg

Hope we hear some confirmation on Issue #3 soon!