• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happy Birthday Chespirito

34 posts in this topic

Little known Chespirito facts...

Born into a band gypsies in the mid forties, no one could lay claim to being his father. Or his mother. Left behind after falling off of the wagon while going over a particular nasty speed bump in Guadarrama, the baby Ralph(as he was known then) wandered off in to the wilderness. Lost, clutching his Tickle Me Elmo doll(er, I mean action figure) and dressed in nothing but a nappy Ralph encountered a pack of marauding honey badgers, who, upon seeing the plump toddler practicing his Lord of the Dance routine were immediately enamored of him and adopted him into their pack as one of their own. After years with the pack where they taught him to effectively forage for meals and make a mean smoothie, Ralph was accepted into University of Edinburgh when his article in Chilean magazine Argo Navis shocked the international astronomy community with his spherical geometry theory that resulted in the discovery of not only 257potential habitable planets, but identified 752 more that were confirmed to have Starbucks franchises. With fame, fortune and a cold sore that he could only attribute to that lass he met met one night on a yacht hopping bender in Marbella, Ralph turned his back on academia and headed off with the elite but super secret Jaguar Warriors where he earned his nom de plume while singlehandedly....... well, that's a story for another day.

At least that's how I heard it.

Happy Birthday!

Born into a band gypsies in the mid forties, no one could lay claim to being his father. Or his mother. Left behind after falling off of the wagon while going over a particular nasty speed bump in Guadarrama, the baby Ralph(as he was known then) wandered off in to the wilderness. Lost, clutching his Tickle Me Elmo doll(er, I mean action figure) and dressed in nothing but a nappy Ralph encountered a pack of marauding honey badgers, who, upon seeing the plump toddler practicing his Lord of the Dance routine were immediately enamored of him and adopted him into their pack as one of their own. After years with the pack where they taught him to effectively forage for meals and make a mean smoothie, Ralph was accepted into University of Edinburgh when his article in Chilean magazine Argo Navis shocked the international astronomy community with his spherical geometry theory that resulted in the discovery of not only 257potential habitable planets, but identified 752 more that were confirmed to have Starbucks franchises. With fame, fortune and a cold sore that he could only attribute to that lass he met met one night on a yacht hopping bender in Marbella, Ralph turned his back on academia and headed off with the elite but super secret Jaguar Warriors where he earned his nom de plume while singlehandedly....... well, that's a story for another day.

Happy Birthday!

"The Lord of the Dance routine" has always been debated, Mark Rogers, the doooooouchebag who is doing my un-authorized biography at the end of this year, says that he found out about it personally from my two dads (who were madly in love with each other, those were other times BTW), but as far as the routine been fact, I beg to differ...oh wait wait wait....I don't want to beg, that's pathetic..but ...I demand to differ...

Stefen King (Stephen King's cousin's nephew twice removed) will be doing my authorized biography, with .5 percent of the proceeds going to my Alma Mater (that BTW, named the three "water caves" found in Pluto last month after me..Hector I, Hector II, and El Stupido).....

I wonder what happenned to my twin brother.... hm

Happy Birthday!

"The Lord of the Dance routine" has always been debated, Mark Rogers, the doooooouchebag who is doing my un-authorized biography at the end of this year, says that he found out about it personally from my two dads (who were madly in love with each other, those were other times BTW), but as far as the routine been fact, I beg to differ...oh wait wait wait....I don't want to beg, that's pathetic..but ...I demand to differ...

Stefen King (Stephen King's cousin's nephew twice removed) will be doing my authorized biography, with .5 percent of the proceeds going to my Alma Mater (that BTW, named the three "water caves" found in Pluto last month after me..Hector I, Hector II, and El Stupido).....

I'll have to confirm with my rollerblading buddy Stephen Hawking(it's a bitch to tell what he is saying on that electronic voice synthesizer as the wind is whistling by your ears) but he told me that it was indisputable that you are indeed your own twin. Sister.

Happy Birthday!

I'll have to confirm with my rollerblading buddy Stephen Hawking(it's a bitch to tell what he is saying on that electronic voice synthesizer as the wind is whistling by your ears) but he told me that it was indisputable that you are indeed your own twin. Sister.

Gorgeous. GACollectibles doing his best Chespirito. Just gorgeous. (worship)