• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This week in Sufunk's Pedigree Avengers collection

578 posts in this topic

Upgrade from theHA auction last night. I wasn't planning on buying it but I LOVE Twin Cities books and it went just way too cheap. This freaking book went for almost $1500 when it 1sold two years ago. Last night, it didn't even get to half of that! :o

image_zps33c791d1.jpg

Upgrade from theHA auction last night. I wasn't planning on buying it but I LOVE Twin Cities books and it went just way too cheap. This freaking book went for almost $1500 when it 1sold two years ago. Last night, it didn't even get to half of that! :o

image_zps33c791d1.jpg

That's because the Avengers suck just like you.

te]That's because the Avengers suck just like you.

lol Now that came out of left field and was funny.

Any chance you have a chitty Avengers 94 in 9.2/9.4 that isn't a pedigree? Oh, perfectly registered would be nice, too. (thumbs u

Not sure but these a 50/50 chance I have an undercopy. Next time I'm at my house ill check for you (thumbs u

image_zps33c791d1.jpg

That's because the Avengers suck just like you.

Nice looking copy but Greggy does have a point. :baiting:

image_zps33c791d1.jpg

I have purposefully not bid on Avengers Twin Cities copies because I know you'll just probably outbid me anyways. :)

Twin Cities :cloud9:

Great collection, I'm always checking out this thread.

image_zps33c791d1.jpg

I have purposefully not bid on Avengers Twin Cities copies because I know you'll just probably outbid me anyways. :)

Twin Cities :cloud9:

Great collection, I'm always checking out this thread.

I threw in a hopeful underbid to no avail, but can say that it didn't alter the outcome or cost to Jason. (thumbs u