• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This week in Sufunk's Pedigree Avengers collection

578 posts in this topic

Those are all INSANE! I love that 47! :cloud9:

I've never had one that didn't have the sticker but all mine are new labels and late BA/ early CA books.

How much does a Avengers #47 CGC graded 9.0 normally sell for??? Thanks in advance Avengers pros!!

I had some fraud and had to get a new CC 2 weeks and havent updated it on gpa so i cant check but i'm pretty sure i saw one sell a little while back for like $75 so i'd say thats a fair price (thumbs u

You know whats fun btw??? Having to switch like 5,000 autopays set up on my CC because some dooschnozzle in Orlando tried to charge $500 at Home Depot on my old card!!! :mad:

Couple new ones that just came in :cloud9: Both a little too mis-wrapped for some but not bad enough to kick my OCD into gear luckily.

eBay pickup that i was able to work a pretty good deal on after a boardie was kind enough to pm me after seeing my WTB thread.

av157DR.jpg

And the 98 i got from CC's marketplace after the 9.8 in their auction went too high for me to justify going 9.8 considering the price difference from the 9.6. The last Avengers issue before i was born :cloud9:

av98Suscha.jpg

Damn scanner drives me NUTS!!! :frustrated:

I just scanned both of those a few minutes ago, 10 seconds apart. The 1st one(157) comes out beautiful!!! 10 seconds later, the 98 comes out way too dark under the exact same settings ???:censored:(shrug):mad:

Haven't updated in a while but i've added a few that i haven't gotten around to scanning yet. Pretty minor books except for this one which i was VERY excited to get a 2nd chance at after missing it in the Schmell auction last year!

Avengers14_zpsf9f5f317.jpg

Haven't updated in a while but i've added a few that i haven't gotten around to scanning yet. Pretty minor books except for this one which i was VERY excited to get a 2nd chance at after missing it in the Schmell auction last year!

:applause::cloud9:

:applause::cloud9:

Sweet copy, my friend! :whee:

SLR

That is one fresh looking book. Love it ! Congrats. :applause:

Thanks guys!

Props to Adam for offering it to me and giving me a 2nd chance at it. From what i've seen, this was one of the few that didnt end up in Metro's hands after the Schmell auction. Now i just need to figure out what happened to the 16 and where its at hm

Finding any Pedigree copies I don't have has been pretty rough lately. Either there isn't an issue I still need or it's ultra High grade and too expensive. The issues from like 135-230 are especially brutal finding since there are only 2-3 copies if that of most of them and they just don't come up for sale.

I was able to win a 44 book vf/nm lot on Heritage tonight though! :banana: I got 135,136,143, 145-147,149-158,160-164,168-182,184-186,193,199,200 and Annuals 6 and 8 :acclaim:

They are Savannah books which I'm not a really big fan of but for the price I paid, definitely worth it to get that many books. Ill see how many are nice enough to get slabbed when I get them in hand. I'm sure a bunch of them won't be "slab worthy" but if I can even get 10-15 nice slabs out of it ill be ecstatic! Even if none of them wind up being HG enough, it'll still be cool to have a big stack of BA Avengers Peds in mylars :luhv:

Nice! I was eyeing that but knew I wouldn't see it threw so I didn't even bid. Won te Astonishing Tales lot and didn't even noticed I lost the Black Panther lot until my invoice. Hope you gt a couple out of the lot!

Nice! I was eyeing that but knew I wouldn't see it threw so I didn't even bid. Won te Astonishing Tales lot and didn't even noticed I lost the Black Panther lot until my invoice. Hope you gt a couple out of the lot!

Congrats :applause:

I saw that AStonishing Tales lot you won. The Avengers lot was sitting so low I almost threw a bid on your lot. I had a feeling though the Avengers lot would jump up so I decided not to. Glad I ended not bidding on it though. For awhile I thought I was gonna get the Avengers lot really, REALLY cheap but it made a pretty. Good jump right at the last second. Right up to the last few seconds I thought I was gonna get them for like $4-5 a book :censored: