• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This week in Sufunk's Pedigree Avengers collection

578 posts in this topic

Havent updated in a while and have a handful i still need to scan that i've added but heres 1 i do have a scan for. I wanted this one like 2 years ago but got crushed in the auction. last week it went much, MUCH cheaper at auction :banana:

1107022001_zps55f73c98.jpg

Oh and also to update, all our dogs are alive and well and we seem to be past all the deaths from April! This is the new puppy we got after the last one died. She is the sweetest little thing but ROTTEN to the core! She is 100% Pomeranian and yappy as all get out, even for a Pomeranian!!!

minnie3_zpsa87f4568.jpg

Thank you!

I havent done a count in awhile and have at least 10 raws that need to be slabbed but i think with doubles/triples im closing in on 200 Avengers Peds :screwy:

im closing in on 200 Avengers Peds

certainly not :screwy:, more like :applause:(worship)

I'm on a mission to get one of those "Best in set" trophies you scored last year in 2014 :wishluck:

Gonna be tough as the ones i still need are HARD to find and i'll never get enough points to be #1 against the non Pedigree guys in the same set but i have a few tricks up my sleeve :devil:

you scored last year in 2014 :wishluck:

:roflmao:

All joking aside, best of luck Jason... you certainly deserve an award.

Worded badly

I meant i want in 2014 the award you scored last year :blush:

you scored last year in 2014 :wishluck:

:roflmao:

All joking aside, best of luck Jason... you certainly deserve an award.

Worded badly

I meant i want in 2014 the award you scored last year :blush:

and you will :sumo:

I dont know. I think i need a 1 and 4 1st. the 4 is doable. The 1 is gonna be next to impossible! HG is just WAAAAAY too expensive. I dont like the 8.5 Twin Cities and passed on it when it was auctioned and there arent many others below that :sorry:

I dont know. I think i need a 1 and 4 1st. the 4 is doable. The 1 is gonna be next to impossible! HG is just WAAAAAY too expensive. I dont like the 8.5 Twin Cities and passed on it when it was auctioned and there arent many others below that :sorry:

Wha! Going to all this trouble to get 9.6,9.8 ped run,and you're going to skimp on the two biggest books on the run? (shrug)

Wha! Going to all this trouble to get 9.6,9.8 ped run,and you're going to skimp on the two biggest books on the run? (shrug)

I am of the mindset of splurging a little more on the big issues as I can always find HG copies of the commons a bit later and for not as much of a price increase had I decided to wait on the key books.

Me? Shoot for the Avengers 4 first.

I am even looking to upgrade my measly 6.0 in the near future but to an 8.0 (so I can afford to keep the 6.0 as well)

I am of the mindset of splurging a little more on the big issues as I can always find HG copies of the commons a bit later and for not as much of a price increase had I decided to wait on the key books.

I am even looking to upgrade my measly 6.0 in the near future but to an 8.0 (so I can afford to keep the 6.0 as well)

Av 4 has tanked in the HG

Av 4 has tanked in the HG

Then that makes it more obtainable.

:acclaim:

Sing along time!!