• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What the?!?

25 posts in this topic

Hahahahaha I just wanted to lure you in with my catchy, catchy, super-catchy title... now I will just tell you that I am bored. Bored bored bored. This board has bored me for multiple days now. Where's the fun, people? Where's the fun?? I'm so bored I almost PMed Greggy to take him up on his ridiculously overpriced books that he offered me last week! shocked.gif Someone save me from the madness!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's been really slow..it has to be the holidays..it's not like people are suddenly working or something

Yeah, and it's not like girls have suddenly started calling Greggy back or anything! Someday he'll learn that they don't like it when he stands outside their windows in the rain holding a boom box over his head. Greggy! Life is NOT a John Cusack movie! confused.gif

Just ask Uncle Arch to put in a sandbox and swing in a new "abusement/amusement" section just for you when you're feeling bored and have nothing to offer in the way of something relating to comics. Then again, you can always log off when you're bored online, attempt ungluing your fingers from the keyboard, and actually venture out into the real world, if that's at all an option at this point.

Then again, you can always log off when you're bored online, attempt ungluing your fingers from the keyboard, and actually venture out into the real world, if that's at all an option at this point.

"...must...grab...at...straws... Khaos... too... witty... and... intelligent... and... ruggedly... handsome... and... charming... and... wildly... irresistably... charismatic... and..."

Again, hypocrite, take your own advice. Or don't. Being a hypocrite, I guess you have that kind of leeway.