• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I NEED TO MOVE SOME STUFF SALE!

450 posts in this topic

I really need to move some books and make room. Big discounts here. Your gain. I am throwing in all kinds of stuff. War books, Dell's, Marvels, Star Trek Logs, and anything I grab. If you want me to start a pile let me know. I will keep adding books if there is interest, otherwise it's off to e-bay. :sorry:

1. First :takeit: in the thread gets the book. Please "quote" the book you want.

2. I'm not on the boards 24/7 so I am not around to answer P.M.'s all the time.Paypal, Money Orders, and Personal. Personal checks are held for ten days until they clear before I ship.

3. I can fit about ten regular sized comics in my standard shipping box for $4.90 Media in the U.S. Other books will be exact shipping and packaging. If your order is more that the cost will be exact plus shipping materials. Media takes a few days more, but I have never had a problem with media. I package bomb proof, as anyone who has purchased from me knows.

4. I have decided that If you are willing to pay the exact shipping, I will ship anywhere at my cost, but please wait for me to invoice you.

5. PRIORITY is available at exact cost if you want it.

6. I do not bag and boad individual books. Most books are bulk shipped in groups of up to twelve per bag. Everyone has there own bag/board preference anyway.

7. I will not ship in envelopes or mailers, so please dont ask. I only use Kraft box mailers.

8. If your on the probation list, try and get off the probabtion list and quit being a dumb azz.

9. I also offer a full refund on anything ( minus return shipping ), as long as you contact me within five days and return the item in the same condition.

:news: First books coming up shortly.

CHARLIE McCARTHY #5 - 1950 - 2.0 :news:SOLD

Very heavy wear on both covers but no pieces or chunks out. Severe creases

on lower corner front cover. Book is attached and complete with no cut-outs or missing panels. Centerfold is attached.

GUIDE = $10.00

BOARD PRICE = $3.00

CHARLIEMCARTHY5001.jpg

LITTLE BEAVER #5 - 1952 - 4.0 :news:SOLD

GUIDE = $14.00

BOARD PRICE = $5.00

Solid book and very well attached. Some corner wear on the F.C. Back cover has a 1/4" piece out of the top corner and bottom corner is worn off a bit. Nice interior pages. Complete.

LITTLEBEAVER5001.jpg

X-MEN #20 - 3.5 :news:SOLD

GUIDE = $30.00

BOARD PRICE = $10.00

Covers have wear with creases and a few small edge tears B.C. Book is attached and complete with nice interior.

X-MEN20001.jpg

DAREDEVIL #131 - 5.0/5.5 :news:SOLD

GUIDE = $20.00

BOARD PRICE = $7.00

Solid well attached book with handling marks and light wear. Nice interior pages. Complete. 1st Bullseye.

DAREDEVIL131001.jpg

CHARLIE McCARTHY #5 - 1950 - 2.0

on lower corner front cover. Book is attached and complete with no cut-outs or missing panels. Centerfold is attached.

GUIDE = $10.00

BOARD PRICE = $3.00

CHARLIEMCARTHY5001.jpg

:takeit:

LITTLE BEAVER #5 - 1952 - 4.0

GUIDE = $14.00

BOARD PRICE = $5.00

Solid book and very well attached. Some corner wear on the F.C. Back cover has a 1/4" piece out of the top corner and bottom corner is worn off a bit. Nice interior pages. Complete.

LITTLEBEAVER5001.jpg

G.I. COMBAT #134 - 4.5 :news:SOLD

GUIDE = $18.00

BOARD PRICE = $7.00

Solid well attached copy. Has a 2" diagonal crease lower B.C. and a few small creases below that one. Centerfold is well attached. Nice clean interior pages.

GICOMBAT134001.jpg

G.I. COMBAT - #135 - 5.0/5.5 :news:SOLD

GUIDE = $20.00

BOARD PRICE = $8.00

Nice solid book and well attached. Slight stacking curl and cover creases and wear. Centerfold is well attached.

GICOMBAT135001.jpg

O.A.A.W. #140 - 5.0 :news:SOLD

GUIDE = $37.00

BOARD PRICE = $15.00

3rd all Sgt Rock Issue. Solid book and well attached. Some light diagonal creases lower F.C. Nice inside pages.

OURARMYATWAR140001.jpg

O.A.A.W. #142 - 4.0/4.5 :news:SOLD

GUIDE = $22.00

BOARD PRICE = $8.00

Has a stacking curl. General wear and tear for this grade. No edge tears. Complete with decent inside pages.

OAAW142COPY-B001.jpg

DAREDEVIL #131 - 5.0/5.5

GUIDE = $20.00

BOARD PRICE = $7.00

Solid well attached book with handling marks and light wear. Nice interior pages. Complete. 1st Bullseye.

DAREDEVIL131001.jpg

^^

CHARLIE McCARTHY #5 - 1950 - 2.0

GUIDE = $10.00

BOARD PRICE = $3.00

CHARLIEMCARTHY5001.jpg

Thank you!

LITTLE BEAVER #5 - 1952 - 4.0

GUIDE = $14.00

BOARD PRICE = $5.00

LITTLEBEAVER5001.jpg

Thank you!