• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I NEED TO MOVE SOME STUFF SALE!

450 posts in this topic

At least, you have only a few boxes. Ship Baz books to me, I'll make sure he gets them :devil:

Oh, and thanks :hail:

You know that means I'll have to drive up to you, take my box, and take a few more spoils from your comic book room! :slapfight:

At least, you have only a few boxes. Ship Baz books to me, I'll make sure he gets them :devil:

Oh, and thanks :hail:

You know that means I'll have to drive up to you, take my box, and take a few more spoils from your comic book room! :slapfight:

Not afraid ... I know you won't drive up :baiting:

:news:TAKE 20% OFF ANY REMAINING BOOKS IN THIS THREAD, EXCEPT PAGE #40 ( Saari #1).

PAGE #3

PETER PARKER #1 - $8.00

INCREDIBLE HULK #117 - $10.00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PAGE #5

G.I. COMBAT #107 - $10.00

G.I. COMBAT #106 - $12.00

MARE'S TUBBY #13 - $5.00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PAGE #6

LIL ABNER #97 - $8.00

LIL ABNER #96 - $8.00

LIL ABNER #36 - $5.00

PAGE #7

FOUR COLOR #790 - $10.00 SOLD

FOUR COLOR #624 - $5.00

SAD SACK #5 - $5.00

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PAGE #16

SUPERBOY DC- 21 - $2.00

PAGE #19

THAT WILKIN BOY #2 - $1.00

FLASH GORDON #12 - $3.00

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PAGE #20

HENRY #54 - $2.00

PAGE #21

CAPTAIN GALLANT #3 - $3.00

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PAGE #36

LAUGH #213 - $2.00

LAUGH #148 - $2.00

PAGE #37

BETTY AND ME #37 GIANT - $2.00

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PAGE #38

D.C. SPECIAL #3 - $2.00

SABRINA #3 - $2.00

GIANT SIZE DOC SAVAGE #1 - $2.00

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PAGE #40

Saari #1 - $25.00

PAGE #43

Tom & Jerry #205 - $2.00