• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fall Sales Thread

363 posts in this topic

Fall Sales Thread :whee:

US Shipping

$3.75 Media mail inside US for first 2 books add $.25 per 2 books after that. Reach $5.00 and shipping is unlimited after that.(14 books if my math is right) Buy over $120 and shipping is Free in US and pro rated internationall for the same amount.

$5.25 Flat Rate Envelope for up to 12 comics in US. Remember more you put in less packing I can add.

International Shipping

America's

$4.50 1st Class for 1 Book. Adding $.50 per book after that until we reach the weight limit which is like 8 books I think or so.

America's

Flat Rate Envelope $11.00 for up to 12 books. Again more books less packing I can get in.

I will do a large intenational flat rate box for Canada as well if needed.

International Flat Rate Envelope

$13.25 anywhere up to 12 books. Same as above. Ship Anywhere.

International Large Flat Rate Box

$55 and I think I can get up to 50-55 books in there.

Ship Anywhere

Packing

I board, bag, and bubble wrap all comics. I then place them inside 2 very secure oversized pieces of cardboard(so they take the corner wear not the books) and tape them shut using packing tape so the tape wont break and the books wont slide out. I then ship in oversized 10 x 15 bubble mailers or small envelope boxes for small amounts of comics. I switch to boxes after around 6 books or so. Your comics will get there safely.

Grading

The highest grade I will give is NM+ 9.6 to me that grade is pretty flawless. I lack the ability to tell 9.6 to 9.8 at least at this point. I am a 100% FB Seller on ebay for over 10 years. I have rarely had a problem and my feedback represents it I think. Feel free to Toolhaus me if you want there isn’t much there except for left negs over the years. My ebay id is rha27.

Probation List

Please dont bother.

This guy :takeit: triumps everybody including any PMS

I mixing about 3 collections into one sales thread here. I have a collection of low and mid grade Silver and early bronze I bought last month(nothing key, but some neat stuff), whats left of a modern collection I bought last year and a mixter of very late copper and modern collection I bought this year.

I have over 400 scans ready for show and will spread this thread out for a month or so. I may split it apart into two threads sorta like other sellers do. I will try to use Photobucket quite a bit so I speed up load times as well.