• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ALL BOOKS SOLD, THREAD CLOSED!

14 posts in this topic

Hello All,

I have a couple of Raw books for sale priced below market value and as always I'm open to offers. First :takeit: in the thread wins the book and if someone is interested in all the books I wouldn't mind giving a group price so just PM with an offer. Preferred method of payment is PayPal and shipping will be on me for the U.S and Canada.

NOW $140 SHIPPED SOLD! :news:

Flash 117 7.0 $185 Shipped (First appearance of Captain Boomerang)

I actually bought this a couple of months Ago at $225 and the FMV seems to be at $200.

Front:

Flash117Front001.jpg

Back:

Flash117Back001.jpg

Batman 148 7.0 $75 Shipped (Joker/Batman unmasked cover) SOLD! :news:

This is a very cool joker cover and I actually paid much more for this book but I've set the marked price gauging from the FMV.

Front:

Batman148front001.jpg

Back:

Batman148back001.jpg

The next two books, FF 49 & 50, are priced at $100 Shipped for both books.

Front FF 49, 5.5: SOLD! :news:

24235891.jpg

Back:

24239410.jpg

Front FF 50, 4.5:

24235896.jpg

Back:

24235894.jpg

Nice books, especially the Batman.

Send me an offer via pm if you don't already have copies of any of the books, WF 65 club members always get a discount from me lol

Thanks! I already have one, but was admiring your copy. :foryou:

Nice books, especially the Batman.

Send me an offer via pm if you don't already have copies of any of the books, WF 65 club members always get a discount from me lol

Thanks! I already have one, but was admiring your copy. :foryou:

(thumbs u