• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What boardie would you really like to meet?

212 posts in this topic

I would like to meet

Boozad

RMA

Steve-Zipper

Pat-ressurection

Nick-Bosco

Chris-c-mack

divad

Hibou

vacantpassenger

DR.X

Marvelfangirl

ARK

nearmint

edgerx

Paratrooper

ComicConnoisseur

skypinkblu

not sure

Fazy

mschmidt

Pretty much met everyone else,too hard to pick just one.

Thanks. (thumbs u

skypinkblu

Because I have never known a female comic book collector, and because she obviously has a big heart and class. All of you guys are alike.

(P.S., I still don't like Wonder Woman comics) :)

I have only met Foolkiller and Dale Roberts thus far.

I also would like to meet esquirecomics, skinnywhiteboy, supapimp, oakman, Borock, and oldguy. More I'm sure, but drawing a blank right now.

Eric - you made my list, too. :hi:

Jeff I might have to make it out there some day to hang out. (bewtween funny books and Browning "Humpbacks," it would be a damnn nice visit!!) You know you have an open invitation any time you make it to the NW Subs. of Chicago.

I have met in person so far...oakman29, Andre Zilli/campued1010, Roy, Steve Borock, Terry of Terry's Comics, Ed Robertson/robocard, Harley Yee, John/Spidey-On-Tilt, and a couple of others who's board-names escape me at present...have talked with several on the phone including FoomMember (my oldest comic buddy from ebay 2001), divad, Rich/Korvac Saga, Kevinm562, djpinkpanther67 and ze-man...

Who I'd like to meet...too long to list...hell, everybody! lol ( :gossip: except for a few of the tool-types of course...)

I've met quite a few boardies now but some that I would still particularly like to meet are......

Korvac Saga

Dr Watson

Trmoore54

Captain Of Industry

Mr Diggler

...... and a whole lot more. Basically, I'm too lazy to type everyone that I'd like to meet.