• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT- Taking Mrs. CC bikini shopping tommorow.

83 posts in this topic

Sorry to break it to you, but at best, your wife is just average looking. Nothing wrong with that, but for gods sake, will you please stop trying to convince everyone she's Carmen Electra, Pam Anderson and Halle Berry all rolled into one?

dude, I dont want to offend you, and Im glad for you that you have such a great relationship and love her to pieces...but your wife is not exactly Pam Anderson or whoever anybody here fantasizes about like in the Babe Test thread.. Why do you want to share her with us so badly? I cant wait for your comics to come back so you post them instead.!!! blush.gifgrin.gif

Oh my god, great minds think alike?? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

foreheadslap.gif

No, what's feeble is you trying to pass her off as the second coming of Miss Universe on the CGC message boards as if we're all blind and never seen hot chicks before.

Get this through your head. SHE IS NOT THAT HOT! If I saw her walking down the street, I wouldn't stop in my tracks and whistle or stare. She looks like every other 35 year old mother of 3. That's it!

Did I mention my spelling bee prowres???

HEY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *I* am Spelling Bee as related by Joanna in the now legend Crisis On Infinite Message Boards! I have been mispelling here for ages and am known throughout the land for it.

So sure - join the msipel club! But don;lt you be calling yourslef no Spelling Bee nboiw, OK? grin.gif

Keep on beleiving that... it's actually very funny..insulting to me..not in the least. I'd love to see you in a hypothetical sense walk on by...your head would whip around so fast it just may fall off. Your singal and hating life..keep your chin up.