• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mrs. CC HH 2002

58 posts in this topic

Okay, I know you guys were waiting for me to do a closer examination of this scan, so.......I'm just doin' my job here, just doin' my job........(please scroll SLOWLY, to get full effect!)

image snipped

893whatthe.gif27_laughing.gif You kill me, Redhook! MH Chuck shows up in the wierdest places... 27_laughing.gifthumbsup2.gif

What is the purpose of these threads?

Gene posts some pics of his babes and he gets slammed, yet CC continually spams the boards with his wife, and we're all gung ho?

If that gets you excited, you'd probably have a heart attack if I broke out my risque photo collection of past GFs. 893whatthe.gif

Yeah, I was wondering who he meant when he said "We're all gung ho." As far as I could see, I was the only one who was gung ho about CC posting the pic, and that's only because I'm a scumbag who appreciates that sort of thing. confused-smiley-013.gif I sure as hell didn't think any of you guys shared my opinion on the topic.

Wait, you don't think this a gentle form of a slam? confused-smiley-013.gif

I'm really not trying to, but at some point you gotta ask why?

Remember when Gene did this (once I might add) and got slammed all over the board for it? And he still gets ragged about it to this day. confused-smiley-013.gif

No, what I meant was, my little photo exposition "is" a gentle form of a slam, more of a leg-pulling. And CC got grilled last night on the other Mrs. C thread. Pretty harshly.

Also, what pix did Gene post. I missed 'em.

Red

Okay, I know you guys were waiting for me to do a closer examination of this scan, so.......I'm just doin' my job here, just doin' my job........(please scroll SLOWLY, to get full effect!)

sale.jpg

I always knew Chuck was a bit of an grin.gif

No, what I meant was, my little photo exposition "is" a gentle form of a slam, more of a leg-pulling. And CC got grilled last night on the other Mrs. C thread. Pretty harshly.

I must have missed that grilling, and your jab using the photos.

Gene was being hammered (as usual) about his NY lifestyle, so he posted a single pic of him and some blonde debutant, and proceeded to get hammered. People still mention this as a snide remark like "next you'll go posting pics of you and some bimbo...".

I must have missed that grilling, and your jab using the photos.

Gene was being hammered (as usual) about his NY lifestyle, so he posted a single pic of him and some blonde debutant, and proceeded to get hammered. People still mention this as a snide remark like "next you'll go posting pics of you and some bimbo...".

Please see the bikini thread, where several people, myself and the latest incarnation of Major Khaos included, blasted him. Here's my comment:

"A more true statement has never been made on this board. Mrs. Donut is a babe too, but I'm not going up here and talking about her like a piece of meat. Mrs. Diesel is quite the cutie as well, and I don't see pictures of her in a bikini. We're all happy that you're getting some. Now move along. "

Gene getting slammed for that post was unkind to say the least. However, this has brought something to mind. While I won't post pics of my wife in and out of a bikini, I may have to dig around my old college memos with EX-girlfriend pics in bikinis or other scantily clad photo ops devil.gif I could really care less about them as they've all ripped my heart out at one point and crepped all over it, and then proceeded to rub salt on it while basting it in lemon juice, all the while roasting it over a fire and laughing heartily. Check the babe test in the near future...I wouldn't call them babes to fantasize over but, may serve for some interesting material tongue.gif

I'm really not trying to, but at some point you gotta ask why?

Remember when Gene did this (once I might add) and got slammed all over the board for it? And he still gets ragged about it to this day. confused-smiley-013.gif

Er, Joe? hi.gif Have we met?

And remember? I was bagging Gene for it back then, and I'm bagging CC for it now. I'm the Forum ERA Rep.

Dude, if you're out of Asia pix, I will crush you. sumo.gif

Nope, I got plenty wink.gif

BUT...I only post them when asked and in the appropriate threads.

I think this posters problem is that standing up in the middle of a room screaming "hey...check out my woman" probably isn't going to get the response he was looking for.

If we had a "SHOW US YOUR WOMAN" thread...or even a "WHO WEARS THE PANTS IN YOUR FAMILY" thread, it would be appropriate.

Speaking of, did you ever get my PM?? e-mail me, I have a question for you ( steve@hardocp.com )