• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New sales thread + Contact me if you have an order outstanding. CLOSED!

64 posts in this topic

First off please contact me by PM if you have an order outstanding from combination orders up to San Diego books. Things got a little crazy after the break in so some orders haven't shipped. Some notes were on my laptop that was stolen so it will be much easier if you contact me directly with the list of outstanding books. Be sure to also provide the date PayPal payment was made so I can ship through their website.

I have not invoiced the majority of boardies for the last few sales thread (Incrediible Hulks blanks, Fly 3 RIs & Grimm blanks/ and Fan Expo). Those invoices will be going out shortly.

The following boardies need not contact me since your boxes are on deck for shipping:

Skynwalker, HulksmashDave, Alphatrion, KenM, Combiner, Stryfe1000

I'll be listing some new books (raw/slabs) in the morning... Plus showing a preview of something. :shy:

Plus showing a preview of something. :shy:

The worlds first ever CGC 11.0 :o

GFT 64 BeachBumComics.com Exclusive.

Limited to only 100 with a complimentary 10.0 coming my way as a thanks for promoting your up and coming web venture

:wishluck:

Plus showing a preview of something. :shy:

The worlds first ever CGC 11.0 :o

GFT 64 BeachBumComics.com Exclusive.

Limited to only 100 with a complimentary 10.0 coming my way as a thanks for promoting your up and coming web venture

:wishluck:

hm

Here's your Preview:

One of 3 versions of the upcoming Grimm Fairy Tales 65 Beachbum Comics "Bora Bora" Exclusive. Art by Mike DeBalfo, coloring will be by Nei Ruffino.

Dre-GFT-Samantha-lowres.jpg

Discuss.

Death of the starfish. ;)

Did you price these out yet?