• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

David Tennant (Dr. Who / Fright Night / Harry Potter, etc)... A general question

22 posts in this topic

Is this somebody people would be interested in getting a signature from (CGC SS)?

I know there are a fair few Dr Who fans out there, I'm not really one of them, but I am lead to believe he doesn't appear often and is loved... I'd be interested in knowing who would be interested IF the opportunity presented itself.

http://imdb.com/name/nm0855039/

Well, I can't commit to anything right now, for a few reasons. 1) It's not cleared with CGC, and 2) I can't do it unless a fair few people are interested.

I'll say this though, I doubt another opportunity will present itself with him, for a few reasons. The main reason being is because he lives in the UK, and I'm unsure if he'll attend SDCC, and even if he does, it's highly unlikely to get into signings there... He seems to be a rising star (maybe I'm totally wrong and people don't care for him as much as I thought they would), but it MAY not happen again, so basically... If anybody has any interest, speak up :)

Note: Nothing is verified, and right now, it's just an idea.