• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

20% off ! ARCHIE GIANT-SIZE #1, 2, 5 PLUS 30 % donatoin to Hurricane Thread

61 posts in this topic

Now 20% off and 30% to Allen's Hurricane Thread

I was going to offer another 10 % off, but I figured I'd do this and make it a kind of matching donation thread. So, you still get the original 10% off any book, but 25% of what you pay goes to Allen in the Hurricane Thread.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5080627&gonew=1#UNREAD

:news::10% off all books

I've had all these plans of selling some of my books but life keeps getting in the way...I hope to have a few more things listed this week.

In this thread I have a few Archies and a Katy Keene.

Paypal, MO, Checks, Gold jewelry;) You get a 3% discount if you pay with a US Check or MO in US funds.

Time payments are fine, but they must be completed by Oct 15th. If you need special arrangements, let me know. I require a 20% non refundable down payment.

Shipping, I charge exact shipping, or less. Priority mail for 1 book is $5.00 (boxed), I pay for private insurance. If you buy more than one book, I'll figure something out;) If you are out of the US, I charge exact shipping, but I can ONLY print Priority postage for out of the US, so that is your only option.

:takeit: on the board has first priority, but I will accept PMs

To the best of my knowledge, none of these books have been pressed

Thank you:) :news:

Archie's Giant-Size #1 ( Christmas Stocking)

Book is in very good minus condition with a ½ inch piece missing off the spine. Nice colors, pages are off-white maybe a little better, Front cover has nice gloss and looks better than the grade, but I downgraded it because of the dirt on the back cover.

Guide is $259 for VG- (3.5), Bin is $200.00

archie1.jpg

archie1b.jpg

Archie's Giant Size #2 (Christmas Stocking) Grade is Good +(2.5) There is a 1.5 inch split at the top and a smaller one at that bottom (less than 1 inch) Small piece off bottom right corner. Pages are C/OW and supple. Cover colors are very good. Guide is $96.25, Bin is $67.00

archie2_0001.jpg

archie2_0002.jpg

LIttle Archie #10, I had a few of these, they were from an old distributor's warehouse, this is by far the best copy. I had kept it for myself, White cover is WHITE WHITE, so are the pages. There is a slight bend for about 2 inches on both sides of the bottom right corner and a tiny bit of distributor's ink on the edges.

Grade is 7.0 or better.

Guide is $55.00 bin is $15.00 Sold at $13.50 (with 10% off)

archie_0004.jpg

Last one for tonight, Katy Keene Pin- up Parade #9, this would be a high grade copy, but there is a bend in the middle...some light ink on 3 edges. I'm going to grade it VG/F just to figure a price. Guide is $55 in VG/F bin is $20.00 SOLD

archie_0005.jpg

Last one for tonight, Katy Keene Pin- up Parade #9, this would be a high grade copy, but there is a bend in the middle...some light ink on 3 edges. I'm going to grade it VG/F just to figure a price. Guide is $55 in VG/F bin is $20.00

archie_0005.jpg

take it

Last one for tonight, Katy Keene Pin- up Parade #9, this would be a high grade copy, but there is a bend in the middle...some light ink on 3 edges. I'm going to grade it VG/F just to figure a price. Guide is $55 in VG/F bin is $20.00

[i

take it

^^ Thanks so much, Ray! (worship)