• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

30+ Bowen Mini Busts for Sale Most Recap on page 5/Price Reduction

70 posts in this topic

"Hi,

I'd like the Dr. Strange and Giant Man busts, but it will be a week before I can send the money.

Will that work for you?

Thanks,

Doug "

Well maybe the second MedicAR... (tsk), That was when I had some busts for sale a few months ago.....just saying... elvisthesniper

First, there's a reason they are called Private Messages.

Second, all you ever had to do was drop me a reminder and all would have been resolved. Ask most anybody here (including many boardies that I consider to be friends), I get busy sometimes and if your PM drops to the second page, it's likely I'll miss it.

Third, there's no reason to threadcrap. The PM would have been sufficient. You want to call me out? Start your own damn thread.

Bad form all the way around.

Holy ! This used to be a place where nerds could get together and share the love. What is up with you guys? Chill out. Let's get this nerdy love fest back together.

I feel so bad for op I have to buy something.

Iron Man Chrome Two Pack #137/1000 $85 :takeit:

"Hi,

I'd like the Dr. Strange and Giant Man busts, but it will be a week before I can send the money.

Will that work for you?

Thanks,

Doug "

Well maybe the second MedicAR... (tsk), That was when I had some busts for sale a few months ago.....just saying... elvisthesniper

completely innappropriate! hm I wonder what the fastest way to get black listed on a rather close knit selling forum is... good luck on your next sale (thumbs u

and it takes a lot to get a rise out of me...