• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

30+ Bowen Mini Busts for Sale Most Recap on page 5/Price Reduction

70 posts in this topic

Hey Everyone, I am going to slowly be selling off 90+ Bowen Mini Bust Statues along with a few mini statues. All statues are complete, unbroken, without any chips, nicks, or damages. Boxes do show some minor shelf wear. I am going to group these by character set from which they are from. Shipping will be $11 per bust UPS ground which includes $100 of insurance. Will combine shipping on multiple purchases, spend over $200 and I ship for free within the USA. Will be willing to ship overseas but buyer agree to shipping and handling charges, also will not lie on customs form for declared value or send as a "gift". As recommended by everyone here, the 1st I'll take it post in the thread will get the item. This will trump pm's. If you want a multi statue deal. Just put that you will take which ever statues and we can work out the deal afterwards so there is not any confusion as to what is sold and what is not.

Recap of what's left:

Daredevil

Daredevil Red and Yellow from 2007 #38/2800 along with Original Red Mini Bust #2243/6000 $ 40

Elecktra White Costume #77/600 $85

X-men

Archangel #162/3000 $45

Omega Red #53/2500 $35 Sold to RavenX-13

Beast #3916/5000 $45

Phoenix Twin Pack #2211/5000 $45

Cable Modern #60/1250 $45 Sold to RavenX-13

Mr. Sinister #2216/6000 $30

Angel Blue #3033/6000 $20

Bowen Misc.

Iron Fist Green #3010/4000 $20 + Iron Fist Red #0411/1000 $55 or take both for $65

Punisher 3154/5000 non chrome base $40

Nick Fury #1539/4000 with brown holster $20

Nick Fury #598/2000 with white holster $20

Rawhide Kid #789/800 $40

Captain Marvel 60’s #3145/3500 $20 sold to Crazy Canuck

Captain Marvel 70’s #3499/3500 $25

Captain Marvel Modern #1486/3500 $20

Blackbolt #2531/3000 $75

Medusa #2518/5000 $15 Sold to Crazy Canuck

Avengers

Vision #1151/5000 $25

Black Panther with cape (modern) #2275/4000 $25

She Hulk (purple shirt) #108/3000 $45

Black Widow #2679/5000 $15

Spiderwoman #59/3000 $45 (red/yellow costume)

Ulrton #2014/3000 non chrome $25

US Agent 114/5000 $15

Frankie Raye Nova #35/2500 non chrome $25

War Machine #180/2500 $65

Super Skull #31/2500 $40 Sold to Crazy Canuck

Black Knight #185/1500 Blue version $25

Thor Battle Armor #129/3000 $40

Beta Ray Bill $127/2000 $45

Quicksilver Blue #2938/3000 $25 Sold to Crazy Canuck

Quicksilver Green #724/1000 $65

Iron Man Chrome Two Pack #137/1000 $85 Sold to Creeps

I also have the following mini statues:

Dr Doom $50

Daredevil Red costume $45

Colossus non chrome $40

Nightcrawler $50

Phoenix (Green Costume) $45

Dave,

A little advice. Not that you asked for it, but here it is anyway.

Not that anyone will read them... but some clear rules edited into your first post would make your milkshake go down a lot smoother. Either a first :takeit: in the thread or by PM wins the prize.... or a first :takeit: in the thread only takes the prize. Plus you need to note that if you're working a multi deal via PM and someone throws a :takeit: up for one piece in that deal, then your rules need to state who gets what.

Or simply state in your rules that YOU and only you will decide who gets what. At least that takes any guessing out of our minds as potential buyers of your stuff as to who gets what.

Some people will argue semantics no matter how you put it.... but it will help you to post rules anyway. You can tell people to post :takeit: and they either will or won't and get mad later. At least thats my experience.

Point is... ANY rules at the beginining of your thread is going to help this thread and in turn help you make MONEY.

You've already explained to me that "you don't care who buys what" ... but honestly man without anyone knowing if they can or can not throw up a :takeit: sign IN THE ACTUAL THREAD... is really off-putting to people.

Just trying to help you make some money sir.

Dave,

A little advice. Not that you asked for it, but here it is anyway.

Not that anyone will read them... but some clear rules edited into your first post would make your milkshake go down a lot smoother. Either a first :takeit: in the thread or by PM wins the prize.... or a first :takeit: in the thread only takes the prize. Plus you need to note that if you're working a multi deal via PM and someone throws a :takeit: up for one piece in that deal, then your rules need to state who gets what.

Or simply state in your rules that YOU and only you will decide who gets what. At least that takes any guessing out of our minds as potential buyers of your stuff as to who gets what.

Some people will argue semantics no matter how you put it.... but it will help you to post rules anyway. You can tell people to post :takeit: and they either will or won't and get mad later. At least thats my experience.

Point is... ANY rules at the beginining of your thread is going to help this thread and in turn help you make MONEY.

You've already explained to me that "you don't care who buys what" ... but honestly man without anyone knowing if they can or can not throw up a :takeit: sign IN THE ACTUAL THREAD... is really off-putting to people.

Just trying to help you make some money sir.

Well said. I walked away from this cluster :censored: because I couldn't figure out what was happening. There was stuff listed with "Sale pending" after it, stuff that was "Sold" that didn't have a corresponding :takeit: in the thread or any other explanation.

Without rules or transparency, this just began to feel like a scam and once I get that feeling, I walk away. I've been burned enough times in the past that I've learned to trust that instinct. I'm not saying you're a scammer but I got that feeling and walked away.

Sorry, but a little organization goes a long way.

I don't want to come off as harsh either. That is not my intent and not MedicARs either I'm sure.

Dave... all this is a recommendation of clarity. Please don't be offended by anything said here... we want to be able to GIVE you money... and we want you to TAKE our money.

Just please... tell us how to GIVE you our money and what stipulations there are for you to TAKE our money.

Again... just a recommendation of clarity is all that is asked... :foryou:

I posted here ( iwas like the 5th post after you posted the list) and sent you a pm saying I wanted all of them and to tell me what else you had and we could work it out. even told you hey I really want these even if we don't work something out for the others.