• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Metropolis Collectibles to meet with comic fans in Europe.

2 posts in this topic

Metropolis Collectibles proudly announces that its COO, Vincent Zurzolo, will be making a rare trip to London and Copenhagen this Fall to bring vintage comic books to our European clientele!

“This is a truly exciting opportunity and I can’t wait to get there!” enthused Zurzolo. “Many people are surprised when I tell them how many of our clients are based outside of the U.S., but there is a real hunger for American vintage comics overseas, and a number of serious collectors who really know their stuff. It’s tough for most of them to make it to the States to attend one of the big comic conventions, so having the chance to bring them a little flavor of the American comics scene is a joy and a privilege.”

Vincent will be privately meeting with collectors in London on Sunday Sept 25th, 10am-4pm at the Academy Hotel. Clients interested in meeting with him are invited to email their requests as soon as possible, as there is a limited amount of space available for material. “Obviously, we would love to bring everything for everyone,” said Metropolis Sales Director Frank Cwiklik, “but Vincent will only be able to bring a select number of books, so space is at a premium.” Please email your orders to orders@metropoliscomics.com or call us at 212 260 4147 x10 today.

Zurzolo is also flying overseas to attend the Baltic Comic Art Show, being held in Copenhagen, Denmark, on Saturday October 1st. He will be bringing a small sampling of Metropolis’ 150,000+ vintage and rare comic books. Disney Duck collectors will be especially pleased with this show, which will host legendary Duck artist Don Rosa, as well as other comics luminaries. “Copenhagen is one of the most beautiful cities in the world,” said Zurzolo, “and I’m always happy to have an excuse to visit. I’m sure the show will be a huge success!” Again, if you are attending the show and would like Vincent to bring comics for you, please email us as soon as possible at orders@metropoliscomics.com or call us at 212 260 4147 x10. For information on the Baltic Comic Art Show, visit them at http://balticcomicartshow.com.

Vincent will also be buying! If you have comic books for sale please email a list to buying@metropoliscomics.com.