• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fear Itself #1 Variant 9.8 & Spiderman #656 Variant 9.6 FOR SALE

18 posts in this topic

Captain America #1 Coipel Variant Cover (2011) CGC 9.8 - SOLD to littlebill

Each title will be shipped with secure padding/packaging. Shipping cost is in price, unless you're outside the USA in which you'll need to contact me and tell me where it's going so I can quote you a proper shipping charge

Payment via Paypal please

First "I'll take it" get's it.

Qualified?

signed book was in bag, not witnessed so it will get a qualified. Still an awesome book.

Ah. Thanks for the clarification. There is a certificate from Marvel printed as the back cover indicating it's real and Stan Lee, and limited to only 100.

true, but cgc only recognizes what they witnessed. It's cool that marvel prints the certificate on the back cover. I would stick that puppy up on ebay with a big BIN/best offer and see what offers you get.

if you get the chance, I would like to see the back cover just for fun.

cool, would be hard to fake that :)

Exactly.... I'm surprised they marked it as Qualified.

Congrats on the book though!

Any book that's not directly witnessed by CGC (or a CGC representative) gets a Qualified label - whether there's a COA or not is irrelevant.

cool, would be hard to fake that :)

Exactly.... I'm surprised they marked it as Qualified.

Congrats on the book though!

Any book that's not directly witnessed by CGC (or a CGC representative) gets a Qualified label - whether there's a COA or not is irrelevant.

I get it... but the fact that the book comes with a different back cover makes it pretty darn tough to 'fake'. It's not like there are issues that have the COA for a back cover floating around for people to forge.