• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TFA1998 GA link. Please read.

4 posts in this topic

A fellow member from the boards has fallen victim to hurricane Irene. He lost his home, his books, his everything. I know alot of you do not venture into CG, so I reposted here. He is selling what used to be a really nice collection, and members are donating books as well. Take a look, and if you can or want to please help out. And there are GA books for sale.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5080627&fpart=1

Thanks,

Pat-

When Comic Donna, a very well known and respected member lost all he had in that terrible fire last year it simply amazed me how we all stepped up (me included) and lent a helping hand. (worship)

Seeing how the boards have come together to help out a "quieter" less known member is absolutely wonderful!

I'm very happy that I am a member here sharing our enjoyment in the hobby of comic books with such great people.

Let's keep it going for Allen as long as we can!!

David