• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ODDS & ENDS Copper/Modern CHEAP!

251 posts in this topic

Fantastic Four: The Lost Adventure Lee and Kirby. $2

Joe Sinnot finishes up what was supposed to be FF #103 - and was used as a truncated flashback in FF #108. Cool "lost" silver age Kirby FF story.

DSC_0007_1.jpg

Mystery Men 1-5 Pretty cool newly created early 30s Marvel Universe Superheroes with pulp influences. Baron Zemo makes an appearance. $8

DSC_0002.jpg

Marvel 70th anniversary one -shots.

Young Allies #1 $2

All-Select #1 $2

Daring Mystery #1 $2

or all 3 for $5

DSC_0009.jpg

Marvels Project 1-8 Brubaker. A mix of direct and variant covers - I picked up whatever i liked best. $12

DSC_0011.jpg

:takeit:

Fantastic Four: The Lost Adventure Lee and Kirby. $2

Joe Sinnot finishes up what was supposed to be FF #103 - and was used as a truncated flashback in FF #108. Cool "lost" silver age Kirby FF story.

DSC_0007_1.jpg

:takeit:

Okay here's some more stuff - going through my books alphabetically by character/publisher, so the next bunch of lots are Ambush Bug, Batman oriented, and

Catwoman. I have Marvel (mostly Cap and DD) separate, and indys grouped together. so if requested I can jump to some of that stuff.

Shipping is still $5 US, and unless otherwise stated books are 9.2 and up.

Sorry if a couple photos are a tad blurry - my autofocus died. I can also scan some of the pricier books if there is interest.

Ambush Bug 1 -4 ( 1985 mini) (8.0-9.0) $4

Ambush Bug Stocking Stuffer (8.0) $1

Son of Ambush Bug 1-6 (9.0-9.2) $5

Secret Origins #48 $2

Ambush Bug Nothing Special $2

Ambush Bug Year None ( 1-5,7 - #6 does not exist) $10

All 19 Ambush Bug books for only $19

DSC_0002-1.jpg

DSC_0004-1.jpg