• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

--==WANTED==-- ultimate spider-man 9.6 (red), ultimate x-men 9.6 (df sketch)

11 posts in this topic

need the following: plz pm me if u have it and is looking to sell, thanks, bye.

- ultimate spider-man #1 cgc 9.6 (direct edition original red cover)

- ultimate x-men #1 cgc 9.6 (direct edition original)

- ultimate x-men #1 DF sketch variant cgc 9.6 (with COA if possible)

A TON of people likely have them, but EBay and their newbie speculators are the place to sell USM CGC books. I don't think too many people are willing to sell private for such volatile comics.

USM books are Modern speculator comics, and as such, can yield crazeee prices when sold online. So basically, if you've got one, the place to sell is it to the insufficiently_thoughtful_person speculators on EBay, and not privately.

Most people on here wouldn't go within 10 feet of buying one anyway, though we do have some Modern sellers (ie. newbie rapists) on here. grin.gif

USM books are Modern speculator comics, and as such, can yield crazeee prices when sold online. So basically, if you've got one, the place to sell is it to the insufficiently_thoughtful_person speculators on EBay, and not privately.

Most people on here wouldn't go within 10 feet of buying one anyway, though we do have some Modern sellers (ie. newbie rapists) on here. grin.gif

hi.gif

hmm so you are saying just because they are modern book they are [!@#%^&^] and worthless, bit harsh don't you think? 893naughty-thumb.gifmad.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif

plus if every1 thought like you back in 1960s then no1 would have any amazing spider-man, and the way i see it, why pay lots more later, when you can pay loooots less now, 27_laughing.gif

plus if every1 thought like you back in 1960s then no1 would have any amazing spider-man, and the way i see it, why pay lots more later, when you can pay loooots less now, 27_laughing.gif

Good comparison. makepoint.gif

There has NEVER EVER been a comic book that skyrocketed in value soon after publication, that has EVER held its value. Never, ever, ever.

And there never will be.