• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Canadian Shipping

4 posts in this topic

Since I've asked for updated CGC Canadian Shipping costs in the Ask CGC section a few times.... mad.gif

I'm hoping my fellow Canucks can offer some current per-10 or 20 Fedex rates to the Frozen North.

Costs around $20-25 bucks everytime they send me back a full box! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Thanks buddy. thumbsup2.gif

P.S. Any problems with Customs so far? I know you didn't before, but with these new border regulations, I'm just checking to make sure.

Costs around $20-25 bucks everytime they send me back a full box! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Thanks buddy. thumbsup2.gif

P.S. Any problems with Customs so far? I know you didn't before, but with these new border regulations, I'm just checking to make sure.

Never had to pay a single cent on brokerage or custom charges. Never a delay. They do note that it was sent in for evaluation and that the books are being returned to the original sender. Plus...most of the time, the 2 day services ends up being overnight service, as for some reason, fed-ex tends to deliver the packages early! confused-smiley-013.gif